World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo, I was reading the paper today, and they had this little thing about the best t-shirt from the WC so far...it was during the France/Togo match when France needed 2 goals to get through..the shirt read "Togo or not Togo" :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't wait for Germany to be in the final and lose :p then I can use my fave German song: Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei :p ;)

Jayne, you're so...charming :p

I just read that the Argentinian coach has resigned.

Yep. He has resigned after being the coach of two years. :rolleyes: He claims that he has taken Argentina far as he can take them. Pffft.

GO ENG-GER-LAND!! :D // I will post something more substantial about the England vrs Portugal match later. :p

I wish Brazil scores 12 goals to France...nope,just kidding,don't mind,good luck to everyone. ;)

Spain's manager didn't resing,grrrr.....
And you were right about people whistling the French anthem sissi59100,I'm sorry,it's a shame to have supporters so disrespectful..... :mad:

JayneEmilysRealm said:

I can't wait for Germany to be in the final and lose :p then I can use my fave German song: Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei :p ;)

Yeah, we gonna sing that song after we have won the cup and we are sad because the worldcup is over and there´s no more party on the streets :lol: But for now we need a new song for Italy. ;) My fave song yesterday was "Don´t cry so much Argentina" (EVITA music) :D

I don't think my nerves can stand to watch the England game this afternoon.
I'm right with you on that one wibbs. There is no pleasure in watching England (accept when they score!). It's just an emotional rollercoaster. I will fidgit and take breaks in the garden. Once the final whistle goes and we've hopefully won (please don't go to penalties - no, no, no! :eek:), only then do I feel happy and dance about the house like a woman possessed! :rolleyes:

If we lose, I shall console myself with the fact that a good friend is supporting Portugal (family connections). Plus, my Dad and stepmum live there, so their neighbours will be happy! ;)

Hormiga said:
I wish Brazil scores 12 goals to France...nope,just kidding,don't mind,good luck to everyone. ;)

Spain's manager didn't resing,grrrr.....
And you were right about people whistling the French anthem sissi59100,I'm sorry,it's a shame to have supporters so disrespectful..... :mad:

Don't worry Hormiga, it's forgotten ;)
God, I'm already stressing for the match and it's just 13:30
over here :(

wow yesterday Germany and Argentina make one great match. i was for Germany but in the end was felt sorrt for Argentina. both teams was play so so well, but this is the rule ot this game - someone have to win and someone have to lose .

for my big big regret Italy go forward :( but they will play with Germany muahaha and this will be the last game from them in this WC 06 :lol:

and for this matchs today... aww i do the impossible to stay home so to see them...some friends of mine are a little mad at me , but who care most inportan is that Englad play today and have to win :D GO ENGLAND !!!

aslo hope Brazil to show to France how is playing football :D GO Brazil !!!:D

Is anyone on this board rooting for Portugal ?
Am I the only one ? :rolleyes:

GO GO Portugal ! :D

Everybody here seems to suport England and Brazil, except me...Allez les Bleus ! :D

I'm Britsh, but want Portugal to win todays match :D:D Brazil over all though! If England win today I will not be happy :p (welsh)

kimi said:
Is anyone on this board rooting for Portugal ?
Am I the only one ? :rolleyes:

Nope, I´m rooting for Portugal too. :D
Especially since England ain`t at it`s best at the moment, so I don`t think they are going to win.

Guess, we`ll have to wait and see............ :)

I agree with you there Tini ^. I'm supporting England, but I don't think they're playing very well so far. I swear we should have scored at least 3 goals against Ecuador...something's missing. They're going to have to get their act together this afternoon to beat Portugal. Mind you, the heat over in Germany won't help Beckham and the team much :(

Just over half an hour until kick off *excited* :D

*goes to grab her beer and watch the match*

I'm supporting Portugal too .... but today, I can just focus on one thing : France-Brazil :p
Allez la France, Allez les Bleus !!!

im going for england coz i luv beckham, but they have been playing shit lol.

some of these players are hotties!!! lol

wibble said:
Mind you, the heat over in Germany won't help Beckham and the team much :(

But it´s so much better than the rain we had all the weeks before worldcup. We wonder what kind of deal Beckenbauer has with the weathergod. The weather changed the day the WC started. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back