Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Without A Trace #2 *Spoilers*

I only saw about the last 35 minutes of the episode so I'll take your word for it Destiny ;)

and I don't know any shipping scenarios. I haven't watched that long but Sam and Jack were a couple right??

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

They were a couple persae it was hinted at in the beginning of the show, and flashed back in some eps, talked about in other eps, ect.

3. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I need help from somebody who saw the prom episode, 5/6. At the end, when Jack is with the couple, he said something like, "I used to know your mother." I didn't record the show, so I couldn't go back and hear it. Does anyone remember what he said and what it meant?

Thanks, Destiny.

4. Destiny

He said "I use to know someone like you" I think he was referring maybe back to himself and his ex wife young, in love and according to his attitude nuts. :lol: He left off on exactly who he was referring to I just assumed it was him and someone from his younger days.

The mother part is he said "I met you're mother.. I get it" referring to her being over the top when it came to her and Alex.

5. Destiny

Without a trace season finale new day, Thursday after CSI.

ELENA'S LEGAL CASE AGAINST HER EX FALLS APART IN THE MIDST OF THE TEAM'S QUEST TO FIND A MISSING 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL, ON THE FIFTH SEASON FINALE OF "WITHOUT A TRACE," ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, THURSDAY, MAY 10 -- Patrick Labyorteaux ("JAG") Guest Stars as the Prosecutor on the Case Against Elena's Ex for the Abduction of their Daughter from Elena's Home -- The team searches for a missing 13-year-old girl whose mother fears fell prey to a fierce neighborhood drug dealer, and Jack tries to figure out how to protect Elena from her vindictive ex after her legal case against him falls apart, on the fifth season finale of WITHOUT A TRACE, on a special night, Thursday, May 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ooo can't wait for that episode
    and it's right after CSI!!

WHHHOOO HHHOOO

7. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Hi! I've never been here before. Weird.

Anyways, I was just dropping in - I used to watch WAT when it aired after CSI (seeing as I was always home for that..) but when it moved to Sundays, my faithfulness grew weary.

So, why I'm here now. It's on after CSI tonight! Yay! And that got my talking to my sister, who watches it religiously about past episodes. And somehow, we both got stumped by the title of the one ep you'd think we'd remember.

The one that they got fined by the FCC for. Does anyone know what it was called? I've tried looking for it - but all I find is articles about the fine. It's irritating me. lol.

So thanks in advange to anyone that can help!

8. Destiny

That ep would be called "Our Sons and Daughters", The link goes to the zap2it story about the fine they were issued.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE :D for once a 'happy ending' so sweet, and Jack arose to the occasion, so stern with a twinkle in his eye, with the kids. wow, they got married, and the 'cell phone' bit.. as always great story ;)

10. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Hey, thanks Destiny! Now that I've got that out of my system I can go back to obsessing over other things. ;)

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi :)

New to this forum :p

I've just found out that Lisa Edelstein was in an episode of Without a trace in season 2 (episode 9 "Moving On"), her name there is Dr. Lianna Sardo, and I wanted to know wether she was the missing person or not.

Thanks a lot :D

12. Destiny

Hi and welcome if you're interested here is the Script to that episode. But the short answer to you're question is yes she is the doctor that went missing.

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ Thanks a lot!!! :D

I read it and OMG I wanna watch that episode!!!! :p

They stopped airing WAT here and when they did it we were like 3 episodes behind "Moving On"!!! :( I couldn't believe it when I read it was soooo near *sighs* maybe they'll air it someday *cries loudly*

Thanks again :)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

MAGNIFICENT OMG, so good, the poor truamatized teenager, and her single mother, and the low-life religious zealot, promising her a new life, and was a scum-bag thief , and the other freak caging her up, and the other pt.B story, Jack and his comments to Eleana's crap ex husband, "get a hint and move" and on the guy stating 'I won't go away" and Jack saying "I had a rash like that" :lol:and Vivian, always awesome and Sam and the rest, such a good cast! and now wondering who and what happened to the other girl lovely diner.. EWWWW. want to eat there? Jack is so dynamic, and so in control!

15. Destiny

Hmm I think its been awhile since there was a season finale that didn't end in someone being hospitalized. Its refreshing. :D