Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Re: Without A Trace #2 *Spoilers*

^^Martin's terminally ill aunt disappeared on "Shadows" (season 2).

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep that is what I was about to come back and edit my post, I was sitting here and for some reason that popped into my head. I don't know how I forgot about that, it was such an eye opening ep about Martin.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Last night's episode was KILLER!! I haven't been watching the show long.. but that one was great.

You wanted to believe the worst, that the racsit grandfather was behind it, but NO!
    The friends brother who had just gotten out of jail.

That was a wonderful twist to the storyline

I love the interaction between Vivian and the mother. Vivian didn't judge her and she kept her cool. I love that actress.

This show is great, like I said, I have to keep watching now on a regular basis.

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be the racist grandfather. I think he really did care about his grandson. It was nice seeing Chad Everett again after all these years.

I never would have suspected the friends brother was behind the kidnapping.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FABULOUS.. such a great show..great cast.. good stories.. the old RACIST card.. again, poor little boy :( and it was good to see Chad Everett again,, gettin' older like everyone else is! good role for him! Jack such a strong force on this show Anthony LaPaglia is so good. and Vivian, co calm cool and collected as always.. like that Eric directed this ep. good job Eric ;) the mom of the, kid was really outstanding, I've never seen her before.. it was fast paced and riveting from beginning till the end A+ score ;)

6. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Was he hot or what? Dang, that man looks fine.

I did love the twist to this show. I was sure it was one of the buddies of granddad.

7. ladyhunter

Last night episode was full of twists again. GOD I love this show. It's great!! Tell me, it is set in Baltimore? It looks like it anyway.

I felt sorry for Hugh. His wife did make me go... HHHMMM when they found out she would get the $$$$.
    I couldn't watch the scene when John and Hugh were in the tub... and Hugh wanted to die... that was 'too much' for me.
    You never really suspected Hugh of being involved the way he was.
    and Jack he just KICKS-ASS!!!

Great episode!

8. Desertwind

I couldn't have said it better. AWESOME. good ep. how sad, the poor guy so guilt ridden, I cold NEVER do that.. NEVER. lord have mercy.. so sad.. and Jack does KICK ASS , his character is so strong. and he's so masculine and charming in his own special way!! killer show ;)

9. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Sorry, I don't watch this show but the 2-year anniversary of Ray Gricar's disappearance came around and I know there was an episode based on his case. I'm curious if anyone remembers it?

10. Desertwind

Another killer ep. WOW, Vivian shot that guy, and so many twists and turns again.. and Missy Crider, who played in CSI "BURKED" and as William Petersen's daughter in the movie "THE BEAST' she's "hot" what a good actress, and so cute.. she didn't come on til 9:40.. and that her and the judge were teenager lovers, but she'd grown cold and and calculating, and was involved in that sleazy operation!! didn't care about him anymore, but he still loved her, and he shot her :eek: another A+ ;)

11. Destiny

I didn't mind the ep, it just didn't do anything for me, to many things out of focus really, for instance when any of the others shot someone their guns were taken on the spot (they have always shown that) Yet with Viv you didn't see it, didn't hear about it, and she was left to finish up at the court house.

Then there is the fact of the Judge, I can see making them look good to start, and then it turns out they might not be so good, but this is one, I really wish they had done that with, they took a turn and it kind of made no sense, he convinces a kid to be honest, then it turns out the judge has an obsession of his own. To the point that he would break the law, and use someone who was inspired by him to do this, at that point its like okay a little different, but really pushing it with him shooting the woman of his slight obsession.

He was outraged by the death of his clerk over what he did, so he goes to the girl and wants to work it out, umm yeah okay, why not just go to the cops an do what they tell others to do, tell the truth. I get that the way they act in one aspect of their lives could be totally different then in their private lives, but they worked it up so hard and excellent that he was this great guy, but then turn around and thud blew his character out of the water.

I am sorry but I have a pet peeve, I have notice that more so lately then the entire time, that everytime something is brought up about cheating Sam has this tone about her like she is putting it down and they should know better.. wake up call, she cheated with Jack when he was still with Marie, not only that she admitted in the one ep that she preferres her guys unavailable. Though she did try the relationship thing where no significant other was involved. -- I don't say this to condemn her its just been bugging me that she has that tone.

I gave this ep a 6.5/10

12. Desertwind

Your so right on your evaluation of this ep Destiny.. you really dissected it down to the bone.. and to tell you the truth, I was so drained after 'COLD CASE' it was hard to concentrate on this one.. I don't care for these two shows are back-to-back.. to heavy-duty and intense. messes with my sleep patterns :( there were many issues that didn't add up!

13. ladyhunter

I only saw the last half hour or so of this episode.
    It like Destiny filled in the gaps for me.

So, the judge and the blonde girl knew each other when they were 16?? They reunited and she wouldn't be with him is that it? Was she connected with his clerks murder??? I must have missed that part.

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

True, but maybe it's because of her experiences with Jack that Sam is so against cheating now. I mean, she knows what it's like to be the other woman, she's seen the effect it can have on the family. Maybe she's learned her lesson the hard way and now feels she can judge other people's behaviour. (and no, I'm not really a Sam fan <g>)

15. Destiny

Yep they knew each other as teenagers, she and her mother were leaving the country and she decided that they should run away to california and he said that he didn't think they were ready to wait until they were older, it was said later that her mom and her were homeless and then one day she up and left her daughter alone.

Later she got into trouble with two other guys (they ran this undergound club) she played the emotional card knowing he still had feeling for her, after he got what they wanted one of the guys (travis I think was the name) snapped came into the court and shot the clerk, thing is they didn't know that the Judge had become "missing" and so when travis came in he thought he would be shooting the right judge, he realized the judge was different and got the clerk instead, and viv got him.

It turns out that when the judge found out, he confronted her, thats when she was packing up to leave town, basically she told him to grow up (not quoting her) and that it was over and she basically admitted to using him, and had the pity me attitude and finally he snapped an shot her with her own gun.

Again I don't see it they built him up so much and while you can bring them down with their past, they went to far to fast and just didn't fill in the blanks real well on this ep IMO.