Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

There was a Numb3rs episode that was all about Chinese death brides... it was this season, too.

CBS has a lot of shows with very similar storylines this year. :lol:

2. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Thanks for answering this. Now I know I'm not going crazy.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL you are not going crazy. Yes, when I watched last week's episode it instantly reminded me of the episode I saw on Numb3rs.

I am watching this week's episode and I am lost. Something happened between Sam and Brian but I totally missed it. Jack's daughter is such a brat, she can be so rude.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

What I think you missed, is that Sam and Brian 'kissed' she leaned down to kiss the baby goodbye, and he kissed her, she looked shocked and said something to the effect of "this didn't happen" and wen to work... Jack and his teenage daughter not understanding her at all, but trying to be a good dad , he's so not in tune with her at all...she's a typical kid, who's boyfriend came clear from Chicago, to be with her, and went missing. He got caught up in a world of sleaze and low-lifes, and sold his prized 1977 Camero, that he'd rebuilt and was his pride and joy, to get money. The a..holes who ripped him off were not all they seemed to be. Now he and his friend were involved in his other friends accidental death, and covered it up and ran to N.Y. cut to the chase, they did find him, and the ending ticked me off, While Hannah and Shay were reuniting, Sam and Jack were watching them through the window, and I was positive they'd hug and kiss, but alas it didn't happen. On a happy note Elena and Danny are engaged and were planning a lavish wedding and practcing a 'dance' which was not going at all well, they were giggling and so cute, and she confided in him that she would really prefer a justice of the peace, vs a big wedding, he told her, that's what he wanted too. It ended like that~

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Danny and Elena are so cute together.

I like Brian and Sam together, their son is so cute. Does anyone know if that's their son in real life??

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

On EW-Ask Ausiello, it says that Without a trace has been canceled. :(

I have to watch the last few episodes yet, so without spoiling me, did they do a proper series finale? Or was it just a season finale with many questions unanswered?

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

There was resolution of a sort. Then, as the episode closed, it closed in such a way that I wondered if it was the last one. No big spoiler in that — I'll tell you if you want to know.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Bad News, Without A Trace is cancelled. I'm sorry, guys. CBS just annouced it today over at TVGuide.com.

I don't understand why can't they just hold Without A Trace just in case the new show won't make it, because the new show is called A New Wife and you all know her, she use to play ER. I can't think of her name.

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  9. Desertwind

Sorry, I just don't believe this report, maybe I'm wrong, but it's always in the top 20 rated shows, and it's from Ausiello, so we'll see:( on last nights~

Derrick Wilson goes missing he's at the park with his girlfriend and her son, gets a call and splits. Pays a guy to rent a boat and he contacts the police. They find 3 corpses on the sea floor. Hannah goes to visit Sam and tells her she wants to g back to Chicago, & asks her to tell Jack Danny and elena-planning their wedding. A co-worker of Derrick's told Viv some guy came by and was werid and Derrick wasn't the same after. Jack and Elena find the little boy Travis scared and hiding in a closet. Same finally tells Jack about Hannah's request, and Jack acts distanced. sometime he's so dense. Jack, however was cool with Travis, and gave him a Jr. FBI badge. He tells Jack about his mom and the home invasion and his mom being battered and kiddnapped. Jack feeling the pangs of Hannah leaving and has flasbacks of her birth with his dad. Jack's poignant [it's so hard for him to deal with his feelings] asking her to stay and telling her about the book he read her, when she was little, about a pig. She goes "I'll see you tonight and says the name of the book was "Olivia":) Brian and Sam said he'd leave, but she told him he didn't have to. Travis told Jack about the word SUNSET and they found the low-lifes and Robin. Jack goes 'numb nuts" to the guy and her gives it up. They saved Derrick after he had found what the guy [who he felt had runined his life] Jack to Viv, "like rats on a sinking ship" Viv goes is that a "metaphor"?... The last scene Jack and Sam apparently are breaking up:( Jack pretending not to care "We never could get our timing right" An Sam on Brian "He's no Jack Malone" they they all went to to the civil ceremony of Danny's & Elena's wedding~~

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awww man....I love WAT....:(

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The excuse given for the cancellation was a lame one. I hate that it is being cancelled, I love this show. I liked the finale, I have to admit when I saw the beginning it reminded me of CSI openings going under water finding those bodies. It was interesting. I am glad that Derick's girlfriend was smart enough not to open the door just because those guys claimed to be NYPD officers, it was also smart to tell her son to hide. Another positive thing is that it had a happy ending. The only thing that disappointed me in this episode was not seeing Danny and Elena wed, it would've been nice to see.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

I

Sorry for the double post.Feel free to delete it.I can't .

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  13. Desertwind

I gurantee this show will be picked up, it's too popular and if Anthony LaPaglia has any clout what-so-ever this will happen, crap it's my 2nd fav. show, and I too wanted to see the wedding, so maybe if we all write or protest or whatever it takes, CBS will get a clue and re-think this whole ridiculous decision:klingon:

14. electra

electra Pathologist

I am sad that the show was cancelled.It was not as good as before but still better then a lot of shows.

In certain ways I got what I wanted becouse Danny and Elena married and I always believed that in the same way Sam let martin go when she was happy,the same fate will go to Jack.But it was a poor way to do it.I wanted to see more of the team being together,martin and Danny friendship and to see the actual wedding!!:scream:

15. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

This is ridiculous. If the show was tanking and like only a few million watched and everyone was unhappy and whatnot I would see it but its remain in the top for awhile now, I hear more people talking about it, the actors all get along, I mean Anthony and Poppy were talking about Jack and Sam's relationship for what seemed like a couple of more seasons to come and yet they CANCEL it?!

I dont get it....