William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halves and shandies, my little beer monster friend, are lady drinks which PLG likes to partake of... 'refreshing' apparently! :lol: :p

excuuuse me BF! i do believe you have had shandies aswell! ;) the other week if remember rightly! :p and halves were only drunk at my friends wedding cos i wanted to pace myself as i didn't want to be rolling round drunk at 5 in the afternoon. :lol: ;)

the pic thread should never by viewed by people with heart or breathing problems aswell.

I just thought of something, you know we should make (and then sell) "I drool over the Bug Guy" bibs :lol: Best sellers among women with WPHS :D

that is so cute GrissomFREAK
I need one and so does britfan maybe it will keep her from licking the screen :lol: ;)

my god, they'd make MILLIONS! :eek: go for it :lol: maaan it's nearly 1am here, but i'm staying up to find out if i've gotten into one of my uni choices.... i'm sad aren't I... damn i hate results day.

LemonJelly06 said:
my god, they'd make MILLIONS! :eek: go for it :lol: maaan it's nearly 1am here, but i'm staying up to find out if i've gotten into one of my uni choices.... i'm sad aren't I... damn i hate results day.

so did you find out?!

I hope you get what you want Lemsip :cool:

i didn't want to be rolling round drunk at 5 in the afternoon.
Why the hell not?! :p It's the best way, then you can sober up by 8ish and then get drunk again! It's a sure fire winner. :D

Woot woot for V Fest, Billy knows how to rawwwwwk! He's staying in my tent though. Weather forcasts crap btw gals. Bummer.

Hope you and Eggy get what you want. Good luck gals :D

Right, we need some new topic of Billy convo *thinks*, erm, ok, hair, short or longer? I can't even answer my own question, twas nice and short at start of S7 but I like it a lil longer too. *sigh* such a hard choice.

it's kinda cute when it's longer. I was watching 'Primum non nocere' from season 2 the other day, and his hair is a bit longer, and a heck of a lot greyer than it is these days in CSI. Very nice he looked too :D

But really I can see an advantage to all the looks - longer hair, shorter, grey, darker hair, beard, no beard - I really am not fussy :lol:

maaan it's nearly 1am here, but i'm staying up to find out if i've gotten into one of my uni choices.... i'm sad aren't I... damn i hate results day.
:lol: A friend of mine phoned me up this morning at 8 all:
Her: 'So, so? Did you get in?'
Me: *grunt* In where?
Her: Uni!
Me: I get my results at 10:30.
Her: You idiot! Get your butt on the UCAS website!
Me: *hangs up*

Yeah, I didn't know we could find out that way. :lol: (I've posted on the exam results thread that Lemsip opened in Misc. ;))

Right, we need some new topic of Billy convo *thinks*, erm, ok, hair, short or longer?
I like it curly. :p But not season 2 curly or Manhunter curly. Umm, actually I don't know. Season 4 hair was nice and 5 and 6 and 7. I like him any which way. :D

I have a new request. I want to see Grissom (/Billy, but G would be funnier) do the cupid shuffle. How cute would THAT be? :rolleyes:

...*parties*

^ i don't like when they straighten his hair when they're longer. i loove when he has hair like in S7 credits - short and curly. i also completely ADORE the curls in The Finger or Burden of Proof. it's the most adorable sight ever, lol.

Congrats Eggy! Well done! Billy will be proud! ;)

So, come on Lemsip. How did you do? Excited for you!

So with you, Adz. The longer, curlier hair in S2 was lovely. Not keen on the hair gel year, but then he stopped using it and let the curls run wild and free. Mmmmmm!

Excellent work, GrissomFREAK! Love the bib. Can I pre-order a dozen? :lol: I drool a lot!

And here is the I Heart Billy hankie grissoms gurl has been handing around. You can't beat a good drool cloth!

(PS - sorry the heart is wonky... I was laughing hard when I drew it on! :lol:)

So I did a bit of looking at the WPAP, and I've decided that the worst hair was Season 2 from eps 1 to 12. I mean seriously what is with And then there were none?! :eek: Ebay screwed me over for that season though, I only have the first half of season 2. :( So that's all I think of when I think season 2 lol.

Thanks Britters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back