William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy in a suit... *melting with you LemonJelly*
Welcome back FallenforGrissom

Burn Out was a good episode. One of my favs of this season

Right with yer, lemonjelly... the Sexaaaay Smirk Club! Grrrr! :lol:

There is just something about that smirk that only he can pull off...

Hey yo yo Fallenforgrissom, lol, I didn't need to get Adz approval, I made that bad boy ;) Welcome back btw, I do believe we haven't 'met' so to speak. Call me Ams (pronounced Aims lol) it be short for Amy case you're wondering. Nice to have ya back ;)

Ams - we can be the founding members of the Cheeky Billy Club! we can do membership cards and everything!
Is that a challenge?! On i'm gonna do that tmorrow, off to the gym then work tnite so no time today. :D hehehe.

Lemsip, your death threats in the post ok hun? ;)

Bruce Willis also has that sidewards smirk, I think it's a HUGE weekness of mine ;)

I can't remember which episode it was but I heard Grissom say some holy words. He was in his office talking with Warrick and he was talking about public executions and how some men used to get 'excited', anyway I nearly died when Gman said 'Killer orgasm' *dies again* :D :D :D

^^^ I'm thinking that's Alter Boys ams but not sure.?? The 'killer orgasm' he he he
only Gris could deliver it like that :D

I believe it's in a S6 epi (can't remember though...'Room Service' maybe?? :rolleyes:...i've only seen them once...so far.... :) )

Thank you all for your warm 'welcome back'!! :) :)
Ams nice meeting you it's so great to see the group of us happy - and a little crazy :p- Grissom fans getting bigger!!
We sure love Da Man!! :D :D

The Burn Out epie was indeed one of Billy best performances, but isn't he great in all epies?? :) Don't tell me he wasn't amazing in POTTR or in Lab Rats?? The scene with the Doc and the rat was hilarious!! :D

desertwind have you any idea if they're going to shoot any scenes in Vegas?? (There's a slight chance i'm gonna be there in September or early October...would i be that lucky to see Billy P in person????) :eek: :eek:
OMG please tell me they are shooting!! :D :D

Hello BPNs!!
wave2smiley.gif

Okay, I'm a little late but it's still the fourth where I am so Happy Fourth of July!!!
smileyflag2.gif
hope you all had a safe and fun time, I did! :D

I can't believe Season 8 starts filming later this month. :eek:

-------------------
kessler.jpg

FallenforGrissom you are right, It's Room Service possibly ??? Are you still on Season 6 in Greece?

desertwind YIKES 115! stay cool ;)

I can't believe they are going to start filming Season 8 already, didn't the season just end... :confused:

hhunter God bless the internet, because without it I wouldn't have seen any epies beyond S2!!! In Greece S1 and S2 are the only ones the local channels aired :( (For some peculiar reason they prefer CSI Miami and NY- what were they thinking i cannot understand :p )

Anyways, i've watched all S6 and S7 epies, the last two months (talking about marathon CSI watching!). ;) But as i frequently say,You Just Cannot Have Enough of Grissom!!! :D :D

FallenforGrissom said:

desertwind have you any idea if they're going to shoot any scenes in Vegas?? (There's a slight chance i'm gonna be there in September or early October...would i be that lucky to see Billy P in person????) :eek: :eek:
OMG please tell me they are shooting!! :D :D

I have no idea, no news here yet :( if there is I'll post it, I think their starting the latter part of July, and I'll probably be posted here as well, poor guys, if they do! today it's 117, and and at Lake Mead 121.. YIKES :eek: your face gets scorched the minute you go out side, it was still 102 last night when we watched the fireworks..~~ heat warnings everywhere~~, like you don't know that it's HOTT :rolleyes:

desertwind said:like you don't know that it's HOTT :rolleyes:
:lol: ya, no kidding :lol: we always have wind warnings here.. and they are usually issued later in the day, so we've already been blown away :lol: ~stay cool des!

..hmmm.. it sounds like Billy may need a water girl :lol: *raises hand* :rolleyes:

Here's a quizzer for you all - Who would you rather spend 24 hours with : billy p or 'the griss'? And why. :D

Thats gonna annoy you all day now...mwhahahaha. :lol:

Easy choice: Billy! From what I saw in various interviews, he's a very intelligent, quirky and funny guy and I love that! :D

defo Billy. He's a sports nut, likes a few beers - so I'd just drag him to a baseball game, then a hockey game, and get drunk, hehe. I have simple tastes just like Billy :lol:

Definatly Billy, cuz he just seems like a regular guy, likes a beer, sports etc. I'd love to take him to an English Football game in the rain, show him what die hard fans have to endure lol. I'd also like him to explain some rules of Baseball, it confuses me lol.
I have simple tastes just like Billy
Me too, give me Sports News Update on tv and a pint of cider and i'm putty in your hands lol. On that note, i'm a little hungover today, serves me right I s'pose, again, it was poker and cider night yday. And we had a pint with tea (or dinner whatever ya call it lol) too. *sigh* I'm workin at 4 too, not looking forward to it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back