William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

All Pic threads have the word "Pic" or "Picture" in its title, this is done to separate the confusion of a regular non picture discussion vs Pictures. For help with the rules see the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. ;) Welcome to the site.

2. CSI_CoolBeans

CSI_CoolBeans Victim

thanks i went and read that and know im not so confused. :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Come on over today it's 110 :mad:... and the weekend will go up to 112 :mad: & you can see all the deseert bugs :( it's brutal, I thought I'd have a sun-stroke today, and that's I don't know if 'stalk' would be the correct word, that's when you know where someone is, more like 'looking' for them. to no avail :(, and the team, and am hoping like a cock-eyed optomist that it will happen, my daughter asked "what would you say to him"? I would probably faint, and he'd be real thrilled by that :rolleyes: and run as fast as he could.. or I could go "HOW ABOUT THOSE CUBS"? ;) I try and keep up with them! rain, I'd love to see that, not to the extent that you guys have, but some!

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I so didn't get the magazine :( did anyone else? :D
    I dunno what i'd say If I met Billy... prolly something along the lines of: "wha.... oh.... i love you. O_O " which is pretty much what I said when I met the Goo Goo Dolls. I can't form coherant sentances when I meet awesome people. :D

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yes, you do, but I shall poke you with a stick covered in bleach until you tell me ;)

I didn't get the magazine either Lemsip. Gutted like a fish. :(

I think i'd be nervous but I hide that well so I think I could handle myself. I wouldn't be like 'omg I love you're well fit!' cuz that'd just be wierd imo lol. I'd just try talking to him normally, try make him laugh. Just be me lol. Yeah, Lemon, you're wierd. Lol joking my lemony friend.

While our supervisor at work was on her lunch tday, this guy I work with made a ball made of elastic bands and guess what he called him? Billy!! Even without me telling him too. I sqeeued LOL. How strange am I?! And, no, don't answer that.

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

quick question- where did Grissom go to college? I know he taught his seminar at Williams and I know that's Hodges' alma mater, but what about Griss?

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think it's UCLA but I'm not sure

hope that helps :)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

the magazine as in the Statelite TV one or whatever it's called? I actually read it in Asda's the other day :D I'm sort of pressuming the 'interview' in it was stuff taken from the same pre-finale interviews done in the US. There where some quotes from Billy P, but I don't think it was anything new. And the picture in the magazine, was that picture of him and Jorja that was used a lot as publicity for the finale. (Same as on the cover I think).

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

LMAO, as in, you picked it up, read it, and put it back down?! LOL, Billy not worth you're money?! ;) Which pic is it? I think I know which one is it.

Butterflied, that avi of yours cracked me up! LOL.

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

:D I know, shame on me!

I'm not really bothered 'bout buying mags tbh, even if Billy is plastered all over 'em :D Over the years I've collected so much stuff to do with so many things I was into, I ended up with too much stuff. Now I limited what I collect to certain things!

The pic is one of the ones from this series :)

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ah yeah, that was the pic I thought of. They shouldn't bloody write about it before it's aired, I hate that, bugs me.

I was reading some Grissom trivia somewhere and in one ep does he say that he sold Ecklie a Merc once upon a time? Wonder what Grissom drives, we only ever see him in the labs Tahos (hmm, how do you spell that?!) They're zexy cars though, noice. I can't imagine what he'd drive really.

13. ladyhunter

I thought about that too, what kind of car he drives. I remember he said he sold his Mercedes to Ecklie, then they used it in an experiment.

Anyone know what kind of car Grissom drives??

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Well, there was a little hint in the ep Formalities, wasn't there?! It's light blue I think...
    perhaps

15. ladyhunter

oooo that's right, thanks grissoms gurl :D he was 'pulling out as Sofia was pulling in'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.