William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I watched part of 'POTTR' last night, and saw it with fresh eyes, his acting superb. the man with a million expressions, he looked like he was in pain and so baffled puzzled and confused by LH's behavior, at one point when they were talking in the hallway, he was grimacing and wincing with with bewilderment, and acted embarassed. I can see now why her daughter died the way she did, with her as a role model.. his stunned look when she admitted sleeping with her daughters murderer, and Cath's comment too! sleazy & creepy!, and at the end him saving her from beating a guy to death. I saw that he saw a different side of her, he abors violence and was so turned off, and the 'hug' was one of pity and sorrow, not a romantic gesture! He's a classy guy Grissom that is, and she's not even in his league. He's in such a harmonious place, and was then, that I believe that was the last straw for him with her, and then he helped AGAIN a year later, I hope that the writers, with their infinite wisdom don't bring her back, she causes him nothing but chaos and turmoil :confused:, and adds nothing positive to his life, if in fact they do, I hope he's got the guts to say "hey, leave me alone, take care of your own problems" and I'm with Brass on this issue, 'Get some help' my opinion on this ep. ;)and this was a ep. also with too much jammed in it in a hours time, it made me nervous!

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Dammit Ams! :p I'm not weird, you're weird!! *sulks* I was watching "caged" tonight cause it was repeated on tv, and everytime I see it, I smile at how cute Grissom is towards Erin, and he does that cheeky little grin at the end. :D ahhh *melts*

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yay!! Another member of the Cheeky Griss Club! Isn't he just so FWOAR! when he smirks/smiles? RROOWWRR!!

I loved POTTR, des. That was probably my fave eppy of series 6. The whole thing unravelling from Captain Jack and I agree, Billy was man of the match. There is no romance for Griss and LH - the opposites of their characters would make for a great dynamic, but the performance Billy pu tin showed it was nothing more than his sense of what is right which stopped her from flattening the baddy. Why should she go to prison for his crime? I think he emoted that beautifully.

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

S'all opinion though ain't it?! *stairs trouble* I don't mean to cause arguements but it is! Hope y'all still like me lol. Anyways, we ain't hear to discuss shippyness so i'll stray away before I get something thrown at me lol. He was supurb (that doesn't look right?! I'm confused) in POTTR, I like angry/forceful Grissom. And of course, the beard. ;)

BF, you *know* i'm in the cheeky griss club ;)

Yo yo Lemsip, I watched that too, tis a treat when I get home from work. I liked how he was all adorable with Erin too, such a caring & unjudgemental dude. Love the look he gave Nick when he said 'If it was anyone else, he'd be behind bars right now' and of course, our man was right in the end ;)

5. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

19ams87 is that Jorja Fox licking Billy? :lol: lol great avi! lol and i agree with you on butterflied's avi. haha that episode made me laugh! :lol:

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I think that's Marg Helgenberger innit? :confused:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Niente, Gameface is right, it's the loverly Marg Helgenberger.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That is Marg and Billy on ams Icon

POTTR was not my favorite episode of Season 6. I agree with desertwind they jammed too much stuff into that episode :eek:
    Grissom was great, his facial expressions were fantastic especially in the beginning of the episode and in the scene where they found the human experiments in the basement. My friend said Grissom looked like he was going to puke when he started reading the Dr. Journal.

brifan have you not seen A Bullet Runs Through It
    Grissom is ,again, great in that episode. One of my favorites of Season 6
    My favorite scene was when all the detectives are talking with the undersheriff (including my favorite detective ;) ) and Grissom comes in with the evidence and knocks everyone down a peg

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Is ABRTI where Brass accidentally shoots a police officer? That is an excelent ep, I blubbled like a baby at the end. Billy was again fantastic, I don't think i've ever seen a bad piece of acting from our man. Wuv you Billy :D *gush*

10. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Hello everyone!! I've been away for a while (a little longer than I thought perhaps), but now i'm back!! :)
    19ams87 that's a smashing pic on your avi!! :devil: :D Have you got Adzix's approval for that?? :p (Hottt pics are Adzix specialty! ;))

A BRTI (both parts) is i believe unique in the sense that develops the characters of Brass and Sofia and shows their human faces (although Brass had his share of tragedy i believe in WTG). But that's one of the times we get to know Sofia, and actually sympathize with her. The scene with Grissom is a very powerful one (and in my POV, even though a GSR fan, a "bad" moment for Sara). I would have liked Grissom to take Sofia's side for just this one time, considering the circumstances. Of course Da Man is always very professional ;) and doesn't let emotions get in the way - WE KNOW THAT ALREADY :p- but i think he could have made this tiny bit of an exception...

In S6 and S7 he's even more attractive!!! :D :D How does he do that???? ;)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

How rude ams!! You know licking Billy is my job and no, I won't share it with anyone! *pouts* :lol:

Yeah, hhunter, I saw ABRTI but nah, it didn't do it for me. I loved Grissom, Sara and Hodges when Griss explained the gun on the roof theory, and Brass was so emotional at the end that I had to stroke his face on the screen, but I thought Billy's performance in POTTR and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang were his strongest last year... but I'm prepared to be swayed! :D

Didn't you know grey hair could be very attractive! His face was hilarious!

Ams - we can be the founding members of the Cheeky Billy Club! we can do membership cards and everything! :lol:

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

yeah i see now that is it Marg! still loving it ams makes me smile when i see it! :D

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, they'll be starting the filming for S/8 soon, in July :eek: and just hope they don't have to come here, they'll all get a heat stroke.. guess what fans? it's 115 here today, I feel like I live in an oven :mad:so brutal.. this is WHEN you want to leave here, I went swimming, and wanted to stay in the water forever.. it's worse after you come out, and you hair is dry in like 5 minutes :eek:anyway back on topic.. I loved S/7, except for like 5 eps. and his peformance in "LD" was extrodinary and powerful, and they say he might get nominated for "BURN OUT" remember when he had the migraine? wouldn't that be so great, to watch him accept an award, and he would have on a suit[​IMG]

And big welcome back to FallenforGrissom[​IMG] good to have you back!

14. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

If I'd said that, i'd have had a death threat in the mail by now from Ams. :p And yeah BF, i'm a total fan of the sexay smirk! ;)

15. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Wow! des I hope you keep cool!! It's record high here too *sweats* :lol:
    I'm glad Billy has a chance of nominaion for Burn Out.. he was amazing! And then we'd all get to drool over the suit he'd wear at the awards!! YAY!

Big hello to FallenforGrissom!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.