William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fight you for Grissom in the baseball cap :devil:
and the jeans... OH the jeans... :)

I do however like the cap he wore most recently

Eggy, i'll let you have teh hat if I can have the backwards baseball cap with the beard? Deal, or no deal?
*ponders* Sounds good. :lol:

Does that make me 5 too then? :p

The hat at the Bow wow thingy? It's cute, not his best hat, but cute. I'm mostly distracted by Gina though, so excuse me...

Bring it on H! I have a degree in dirty fighting :D

Deal then Eggy. The banker is grateful. And yes, yes it does make you about 5, you may even be younger. Whos to correctly say ;)

Yeah thats the hat I was on about, it's a stunner. The man wearing it isn't s'bad either. But ze hat, ZE HAT!

I was FINE! I was the drunk one, but looking at my messages, you're the delusional one who said Billy was with you. Sadly I believed you at one point.... hm...
I just had the best thought.... Billy dancing alongto some pendulum... that's gonna keep me smiling for the rest of the night. :)

Yes, yes Lemsip, you keep telling yourself that hun. I'd look at my messages but I can't read them from the drunken spelling etc etc. And there was nuthin delusional about it, he was with me. Still is actually ;) :devil:

Billy dancing! That'd be priceless, sigh, I wanna see the man dance.

I'm watching a treat for teh hat fans, a classic in the series of the Grissom Hat Collection, good ol' Shooting Stars. And the beard. *drools*

So, with S/8 appraoaching, Sept.27, I'm wondering what he'll look like, and how much he's changed since S/7. if at all, at the Animal Rescue Adopt a Pet, he looked so slim, in his black outfit HMMM & NO beard, get used to it, he look's gorgeous and he always will.. this look's like the way he'll be till CSI ends, I can't imagaine him all of a sudden growing back the beard.. it's so done! , and what new and different things he'll be doing.. can't wait!

Yay! I can't wait for S8 either!!! I'm SO pumped!! I don't read spoilers, so I'm excited to see what happens!! All of the commercials look EXTREMELY good! I'm sure WP will look perfect, as usual :D :lol:

Oh boy. That screening of TLADILA in SF was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I thought I'd die of excitement when the credits started rolling at the beginning. I was smiling like CRAAAAzy. If there hadn't been anyone else in the theatre with me, I SWEAR I'd have jumped up and down and done a lil' dance -any kind of dance, even though I usually don't dance :D

I love the credits at the beginning, with Wang Chung's fabulous soundtrack ... so eighties, so great.

I know it was just a movie, but man, seeing it on the big screen is so not the same as seeing it on TV :eek:
It looks bigger, it sounds bigger and louder. Ten times better.

For the details -as promised- ... I saw it! I saw IT! I saw IT! :D
It was BIG. BIGGER than on TV ;) *get your mind our of the gutter, people, I'm talking about the film -what else? :p ;);)

Ya know, you REALLY learn to respect Teh Jeans after such an unforgettable experience. My oh my. Tightness is swell :D

*iz ded* ---> I'm off to bed a happy woman :D

silly-woohoo.gif
silly-woohoo.gif
silly-woohoo.gif
silly-woohoo.gif

GrissomFREAK said:

For the details -as promised- ... I saw it! I saw IT! I saw IT! :D
It was BIG. BIGGER than on TV ;) *get your mind our of the gutter, people, I'm talking about the film -what else? :p ;);)

I was SO thinking about the film. :eek:

Glad you had such and awesome time, sounds like it was good. Jealous. :devil:

I cant waaaait for s8, the premiere couldn't get here any quicker. :D wootwoot! Maybe Billy will wear the hat he wore at the adoption thingy in CSI sometime :lol:

For the details -as promised- ... I saw it! I saw IT! I saw IT!
It was BIG. BIGGER than on TV *get your mind our of the gutter, people, I'm talking about the film -what else? ;)

It's always only about the film. We understand IT. ;) Really chuffed it was a good experience for you... in every sense!

Three weeks to series 8. I can't bare it. I am learning new 'skills' ready for the first ep...nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more! :lol:

Bought the series 7 box set on Monday. Eps 1-12. Not ONE extra featrue or audio commentary. Absolute pants. Pah! Not a happy bunny. *grumps off*

And it was the first day back at school too. My reward was the box set. Very sad. :(

Ahh GrissomFREAK, sounds like you had an awesome time. Glad it was fun. And of course you were on about the movie. There was no other thought that crossed my mind.

Theres no extras on the S7 boxset? That's just rude! How much did it set you back? Boo no to going back to school.

S8 premire is gonna rawk my socks. I too have the same skills BF.

Thought I would let you all know that I just asked someone when the time comes to create the new thread. Now here is the catch, in the other threads the title didn't change because the new season approaching I would rather it be familiar. In this case the Title won't change but it will be altered, as to how you will have to see.

I am waiting on the person to get back to me on whether or not they will do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back