William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey ams, i made the head swing animated icon, lol. check it out here, yo :D

do i have anything else to say? nope, not really. i just hope Billy's enjoying his break.

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Grissom has said my surname... but not in a loving way... it was the surname of a murderer! :lol: Great! Thanks for that Billy!

Billy is on the front cover of TV and Sat Weekly in the UK! He's with Sara (sorry ams!) and there is a big spread in the mag! Not read it closely yet... that's my little job after school... *sigh* I would scan it, but then I can't upload it to photobucket. I had a right performance last time with .tif and .that and.theother files... bah! Needless to say, those of you in the UK, go and buy it now and lick the cover... yum!

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

O_O I wanna go buy it.

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, The Skulls I thought was going to be another 'bad teen movie' but it wasn't too bad. Billy and Craig T. Nelson were in it and that can't be bad.

I loved Billy's hair like that, not all the time, but he did look good.... MMMMMMM

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Lick the cover? :lol:

My god, July is just around the corner? :eek:
    That means the CSI crew will be back to work already? :eek:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

britfan I can see you doing that :lol:
    you'll have to scan it and post the pic so we can ALL lick it :lol:

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

YAY! A licking party! :lol:

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ok cap'in, it's on its way. Crappy weather here too, started off sunny so I wore short jeans to town, then decided to wee it down. Not good :(

Me too hun! I get all excited when I hear his voice. And when Brass said 'Grissom wants to see you in his office' AHHHH I do my chair dance right there I tells thee.

Oh my lord is he?! *runs up to shop and buys* Oh I will def check that bad boy out. Cheers BF.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I can see some people have picked up on my character alarmingly well on this thread!!

Grissoms gurl! What an outrageously spiffing idea! But the print does come off and make your tongue go a murky shade of blacky brown... *shudders* Eww! :lol:

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

And you know this how? Experience BF?! Mwhahaha ;) Not that I blame thee, sometimes it's extremly hard not to lick the pc screen/tv etc. Death by lick. S'good way to go out I s'pose eh?!

Any news on the floods btw? I'm sick of the weather so you must be hitting your head against a wall. Rain, what?! It's nearly bloody July, should be crackin' flags as we say around my way lol.

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

^ Erm... :eek: I believe I have the right to remain silent on that, ams? :lol:

Meadowhall is still shut... poo floating in the shops on the ground floor there, apparently... nice! ;)

Only Windy seems to be having proper summer weather - but that's cos she's in the desert!

I know! Let's all pile round to Windy's house and jump in her pool then she can take us all on a Billy orientated tour of the Strip! Where he's been, where she has stalked him... and there is no rain! That's all we have to look forward to again this weekend in good ole South Yorks...

Any one got a dingy? Canoe? Luxury yacht?? The water was that deep in Sheffield the QE2 wouldn't have looked out of place! :lol:

Eeee, yer av ter laugh!

13. CSI_CoolBeans

CSI_CoolBeans Victim

im really not sure where to go but does anyone have a clear pic of nr grissom's badge? or know where to find one?

thanks
    CB

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^CSI_CoolBeans, I've posted a pic on the WP pic thread!! :D Enjoy!

15. CSI_CoolBeans

CSI_CoolBeans Victim

where is that? im still trying to find everything :)~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.