William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

That's all I'm packing in my case in the summer! Won't need nothing else! :drool: :drool: :drool:!!!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

What's amazing about him is the fact that he didn't start any movies till he was 32:wtf: what was he doing at 22? so when he made "TLATDILA" his first flick he was 32, wow, he does look about 22, don't ya' think?:drool:

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Look at you two little scampers sneeking back in here. Tena lady all the way! I hate that you're going to Chicago, haaaate you, but not really. I'll only hate you if you don't bring Amy back lovely shots of Mr Billy. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

Wasn't he married? Didn't he get hitched at some crazy age like that? I honestly can't remember.

4. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

hee hee! wait till you see what seats we have.......:bolian:

i do believe so. he'd run off to spain to follow a professor (i spend FAR too much time on wpap). Then of course he had his naughty phase.....

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

She already told me. Makes me hate you more. Evil monkeys. Pictures please, don't forget to press zoom.

He ran off to Spain? His naughty phase eh?! Sounds like fun.

6. Desertwind

Sorry I don't know what the last post was refering to pertaining to Billy:confused: I just heard on the news that his home town of Chicago, is the #1 murder capital in the United States:wtf: I know he lives in the ritzy part of town, and hope he's safe, I would not of thought it was Chicago, but more like New York, L.A. or Detroit. I've to Chicago and no wonder he loves it, it's an awesome city, and the fans who get to see him in his play are so lucky. I was at an Obama rally on Friday night and this lady I was standing next too, has been to the Steppenwolf Theater and the Remains Theater where his plays are, and she said "Billy Petersen has the most perfect face I've ever seen" as my daughter rolled her eyes and said "great" glad you too are bonding I'm moving over here":lol:and went to another place, she's sick to death of hearing about him, but I had fun with her talking about him and CSI. She said she doesn't miss the cold winters, but does miss the wonderfulness of Chicago in general:)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Basically, Windy, Poppylvsgriss and I are off to Chicago in the summer to see 'Blackbird.' And we have pant wettingly good tickets! :guffaw: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Great! Something to look forward to there then...... :eek:

'His naughty phase,' was, how can I put this delicately so as not to offend... was when he got his fair share of lady love - according to a variety of his comments and internet sites! :lol: Bad bad, dirty boy! Yum!

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Cheers for clearing that up BF, getting my ass spanked already and I only posted twice, guess I better leave you guys to it eh? I still expect pics and stories please.

Does he actually live in Chicago? I mean while filming CSI surely he would've been somewhere a bit closer to LA right? Wonder if he's moved back now.

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Rofl!! Just how I KNOW you love it, ams! Oh you will gets pics. We are planning our assault on the theatre like a military operation! Ropes, dressed head to toe in black, camouflage face paint... NO WAY are we going all the way over there to see the play, say, 'Oh. how lovely!' then fly another 8 hours back... Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Say no more!!! Lol!

10. Desertwind

He lived in L.A while filming CSI and has gone back to Chicago, and has two homes there, a condo and a mansion, on Chicago's Northside [affluent part of town] also where Oprah lives, he's in rehearsal for his play "Dublin Carol" :thumbsup: to see him in his play~

CHICAGO

http://chicagouncommon.com/ click on Hyde Park and Lakefront

http://www.billypetersen.com/

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I have just peed myself with excitement!

I've just seen the trailer for next week's episode on you tube!! It. Looks. Fantastic!! It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster!!

Hush now, no more details in case I am spanked for letting loose a spoiler and that would be naughty. But it is so goooooooooooooooood!!!! Rofl!!

It's going to be an emotional Grissom. Can. Not. Wait!!

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ok, THAT ^^^ was the funniest thing I've heard all day :guffaw:

Welcome back britfan or should I call you CHUCK ;)

I am jealous that you are going to see Billy. We want pictures.

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hey up, Chuck!!

Is that you, hhunter, under a fancy new name?? Get you and your fancy ways! :lol: Oh yes... we are off to see Billy! Proper cannot wait!

Loving the new series. Want to hug Billy. Grissom is need of some serious BF loving!

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, It's me. I'm in my "costume" :lol:

I cannot wait to see this episode either. Grissom doens't pour his heart out very often. Should be very good, I mean it's Lady Heather. ;)

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi William/Grissom fans :)

Just stopping by to let you know that there is a Holiday Card Swap happening in the Misc Forum :)

Now back to your regular discussions on Billy/Griss :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.