William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I hope everyone has their DVR's ready. I for one wouldn't mind seeing him in black on red.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm with you there. Plus Vartann was in that episode. TWO Too-Hot-For-The-Plot guys in that episode. ;)

My list could go on and on about episodes where he was too hot :)

-Lady Heather's Box
    -What's Eating Gilbert Grissom
    -Secrets and Files ( a suit )
    -A Bullet Runs Through It

Those are just off the top of my head. :lol:

3. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Yeah Vartann being in that episode was a plus. The Secret and Flies was another Too-Hot episode because of his suit.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, he did have on his black on black suit, he's so trim, and so cheerful, & soo charming, and he said that LF and him were 'friends" I didn't know they even knew each other, but their filming, so he's so compatible with everyone, they probably hit it off right away, and Billy teaching him the 'tricks of the trade" for CSI, and LF comments about "he'd be a tough act to follow with his high standards" nice compliment:bolian:good show for the most part, I was thrilled to see him, he came on at 9:45, and also that the writers of the Stephen Colbert show won, he's a riot!

On episodes~ so many & subject to change:shifty:and in no particular order~
    "Grave Danger" incredible
    "Butterflied" his final speech Emmy worthy
    "Gentle Gentle" his concern for the dead baby:(
    All the MCSK IN S/7 engrossing!
    "Dead Doll"
    "Living Doll"
    "GDC" with Bruno

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  5. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

OOOOOHHH please someone put that on youtube!!!! Now! We don't have the GSR site anymore to get the clips.

He does look *so* good in black suit! And it is always a well tailored suit too. Perfect fit and quality material that hangs well - ahumph - minds out of the gutter ladies. Oh forget it!! Carry on!

I with all your choices with the Too-Hot-For-The-Plot add 'Turn of the Screw' in the theme park with sara & popcorn!

6. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

7. Desertwind

Here's a quiz called ALL ABOUT GRISSOM you should all get 100% on this one, I only was stumped by "where did he go to college":wtf:

QUIZ

8. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Wow yeah! Billy is so pretty! And his little laugh there was...wow! Pretty baby with his nice beard an' all!

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hi guys! :)

Thanks Desertwind & Hh it's always a pleasure to start a new Hottness thread! :drool:
    Destiny thanks for adding Pg 12. :)

I had a bad cold the last 9 days and feeling much better. As usual I didn't watch the Award show. No thanks!

So what do you think of the new promo pic for Season 9?
    And why is CSI so late this year? :eek:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

10. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Speaking of promo, did any of y'all see on the CBS website they have a longer promo video for season 9.

11. Desertwind

Yeah, I think we've all seen it mega times, and it changes as time goes on Oct.9.. all the premeires have shown except CSI/Vegas:(

Here's Q & A from a reader in todays PARADE section of the Sunday paper~

Q Why is William Petersen leaving CSI, and what will he do next? name witheld, Perris, CA.
    A Petersen, 55, has been on the hit CBS show since 2000 and is eager for new challenges. After 10 episodes this fall, he'll relinquish his spot as head of the CSI's forensics unit over to Laurence Fishburne, then join the prestigious Steppenwolf Theater Company in Chicago. Petersen will play a recovering alcoholic in DUBLIN CAROL, opening Nov. 6!

Does this person live in a cave? oh well, guess not everyone follows him as close as we do:confused:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  12. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I figured everyone on this board has seen the promo atleast, I was just saying that everytime I look at it, whether on youtube or CBS.com, it's always longer with different things.

13. Desertwind

I presume that Billy is filming the last of his episodes now, he's scheduled to start his play on Nov. 6, so he's probably wraping up his 10 eps. :(damn how hard will this be[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Desertwind

Today when I sgned on Billy was on my AOL news, I think this is from the article in TV Guide, but he might do a CSI movie down the line:thumbsup: how great would that be? the whole cast reunited again, and on the big screen[​IMG]

CSI MOVIE WITH BILLY

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

With every new chapter I like to throw in my two-cents so here goes:

Finally Season 9 is just a few days away!
    After the Writer's strike you'd think they would start on time? :rolleyes:
    You know... the last Thursday in September.

How do you really feel about Mr. Petersen doing only 10 episodes? We know he'll return for the 200th episode. How could he possibly turn that down??? Not many Actors celebrate that milestone in television.

So how do you feel? 10 episodes? Why 10? Why not 12 or 18? Hell, why not all 24? :eek:

If I had a choice between "Knowing or Not knowing" William is leaving this season then I would go with not knowing. Grissom once said "When I leave CSI, there won't be any cake in the break room. I'll just be gone."
    I wish those words were so true. I really do.

Maybe I'm in denial about William leaving CSI. I've always thought the Team would All leave together. Like one big happy Family. Instead the announcement came.....I think it sucks.:scream: He's the reason why I'm still here.
    So, if I had my choice, he would be just gone. No good bye. :(

I've never cared for all the hype surrounding a Lead Actor/Actress leaving a popular show after so many years. Or when a Show finally says "Good bye!" one last time. Most don't live up to the expectation and so we are left disappointed.
    Hmm..... only time will tell come January.

So what's your choice? "Knowing or Not knowing?" :)

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.