William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I also heard about a possible Actor's strike?? Please tell me that's not true. I'm still PO about the last one.

Word is the talks fell apart before anything major was resolved. Not sure if there have been any more negotiations, but they were concerned about a repeat of last year's senario. Some beginning eps were filmed before the summer break so if the actors strike at least we'll get smooth start to the season. Fingers crossed we can get through the first 10. :rolleyes:

I'm there from the 14th to 21st.

14th there is a Blackhawks game, so I want to try and get tickets for that.

Then 15 and 16 are dark - no shows, Billy gets 2 days off, most shows only take mondays off, but he deserves two :thumbsup:

So I have 17,18,19,20 to try and get a ticket for one of them dates - 2 shows on the 20th. So I have 5 to look at, I'll just see what I can get! Not fussy :lol:

Yeah, upstairs theatre at Steppenwolf, in Lincoln Park! I shall be hanging out there :cool:

So cool, I'm envious, I hope you can sneak a camera in there, ya' think? some fans from YTDAW, nailed him for some photos last time, so it's not impossible, good luck, but that's still a ways off, so I'm sure you'll keep us posted:p

Some tid-bits about Billy pertaining to Fundraising
jb.png

LINK

Courtesy of WPAP:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up desertwind. Billy has always been appreciative of his fans, and this is a perfect opportunity for us to show our support for him and what he does. :thumbsup:

Thank's chipper many famous celebrities are from Chicago, great town!

I just got my new TV Guide, and WOW, guess who makes the #2 on the most bucks on primetime tv?
jb.png

WHO EARNS WHAT? this list has 32 celebrities on it so, I'm only going to post the top 10, if you fans want to read them all, go to TV Guide.com;)

Hoe is your favorite TV star's bank account these days? pretty good, according to the latest round of earnings gathered by TV Guide this is per-episode payments by the number of original episodes, andf you'll come up with plenty of prime time millonaires. This is based on information from the TV industry insiders and published sources. here's a sampling of the big names are bringing in!

*Charlie Sheen.."Two And A Half Men"..$825,000

*WILLIAM PETERSEN "CSI"..$600,000

*Kiefer Sutherland "24"..$500,000

*Mariska Hargitay "Law & Order"..$400,000

*Dan Castellaneta "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Julie Kavner "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Nancy Cartwright "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Yeardley Smith "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Hank Azaria "The Simpsons..$400,000

*Marg Helgenberger "CSI"..$375,000

*Kyra Sedgwick "The Closer"..$275,000

Gary Sinise comes in at #20 making $220,000 and David Caruso is not even on thie list!

Stephen Battaglio with reporting by Nellie Andreeva and Danny Spiegel

Last edited:
Good for Billy.

I think Two and Half Men is really medicore comedy, but hey - it must be doing the business!

As for Caruso - good to know such a terrible actor isn't getting too overpaid ;)

Well welcome back GameFace
clap.gif
missed you on here, how's it going? I know what you mean on Caruso:vulcan:ironic isn't it he gets this hugh pay increase then bails:(

Thank's chipper many famous celebrities are from Chicago, great town!

I just got my new TV Guide, and WOW, guess who makes the #2 on the most bucks on primetime tv?
jb.png

WHO EARNS WHAT? this list has 32 celebrities on it so, I'm only going to post the top 10, if you fans want to read them all, go to TV Guide.com;)

Hoe is your favorite TV star's bank account these days? pretty good, according to the latest round of earnings gathered by TV Guide this is per-episode payments by the number of original episodes, andf you'll come up with plenty of prime time millonaires. This is based on information from the TV industry insiders and published sources. here's a sampling of the big names are bringing in!

*Charlie Sheen.."Two And A Half Men"..$825,000

*WILLIAM PETERSEN "CSI"..$600,000

*Kiefer Sutherland "24"..$500,000

*Mariska Hargitay "Law & Order"..$400,000

*Dan Castellaneta "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Julie Kavner "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Nancy Cartwright "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Yeardley Smith "The Simpsons"..$400,000

*Hank Azaria "The Simpsons..$400,000

*Marg Helgenberger "CSI"..$375,000

*Kyra Sedgwick "The Closer"..$275,000

Gary Sinise comes in at #20 making $220,000 and David Caruso is not even on thie list!

Stephen Battaglio with reporting by Nellie Andreeva and Danny Spiegel
:thumbsup::thumbsup:Billy is worth every single penny!!! They should offer him more to get him to complete the season, then let CSI end on a very happy note. :)

:lol:Cute Jacqui like the spelling of your name, is it French, and that could be little Grissom:thumbsup: here's a pic. of little Billy!

Billy20the20Kid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back