William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Gonna try my damnest to get over to Chi-Town in December :cool: I'm waiting till the hockey fixtures come out! That should be in about 2 weeks, cos if I can get to see Billy, and the Blackhawks - that'd be perfect!

Cos of the work I do, I can't go till mid December. Anyway, hopefully I'll get there!

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Not going to see him at Christmas now. After an appallingly bad year my mate and I decided to hit Vegas for New Year instead... but Poppylvsgriss and I are all but booked for summer 09 at Victory Gardens. Both very excited and really stupidly giggly about it! :lol: SQUEEEEEEE!! It will be so hard to control ourselves and our bodily functions!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Billy was waiting for his flight yesterday when a man threatened the LA International Airport authorities that he has a bomb. Fortunately the threat turned out to be only a scare.

News article.

ETA:
    Thanks to WPAP for the info.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  5. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

WOW is there a word beyond HOT????

Thanks for posting that Gameface. yummmy!!

I loved the way he was down to earth enough to really appreciate what the real guys do. He sounded very genuine about that not just a fake Hollyword lip service to real heros who risk their lives for us.

6. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

He looks just darling in that!! Now, being that attractive should be a crime! Thank you for posting it GameFace.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I saw the article on the WPAP.
    I'm glad everyone is okay.
    Billy is such a down to earth guy. His interviews are few and far between but he sure has such a great presence in front of the camera. I love the line about when he's involved it's usually on a TV set. :lol:

And YES, RocketScientist he was BEYOND HOT :drool:

8. RocketScientist

I was watching Criminal Minds the other day and really admire that show.
    And a thought occurred.... wouldn't it be fantastic if Billy Petersen were to play one of the mad serial killers in Criminal Minds? He would do a great job and it would be so good to have people scream at the TV "NO WAY is that evil bad guy being played by the same actor who plays our beloved Grissom!!" "WOW what an actor he is!" (which we of course know only too well).

I think he'd love the challenge to play someone like a Hannibal Lecktor type when he started all this FBI profiling with 'Manhunter' and then changed TV by bringing in forensic analysis on detective shows on CSI!

It would be a great wheeze!

What do you think?

Anyone know how to suggest the idea to CBS or WP himself?!!

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

be quite cool seeing him play a baddy - just the one time :D He'd do it really well, I'd imagine him being a highly intelligent, and rather creepy at the same time!

I like Criminal Minds, it ain't CSI, but it's really good. One of my favourite other shows!

Billy's fellow Chicagoan - Joe Mantegna - is the leading man on it of course. And in fact, he's the best thing about Criminal Minds! Billy and Joe Mantegna have acted together before, be cool if they act together again!

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey I dont usually venture to the LV part of the forum and have never been in here, so dont know if this has been mentioned. But to any Brits in here Manhunter is now showing on ITV2 :)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He did play a villian type character in "Young Guns2" Sheriff Pat Garrett, and turned on, and betrayed his friend Billy The Kid, & shot him for a few $$$$, but when he plays a bad guy it squelches his natural charm, which is one of the stunning/sexy parts of his personailty traits. We watched "Return To Lonesome Dove" this weekend and he's absoutley fantastic:bolian:, Texas Ranger Gideon Walker, who goes after the bad guys:klingon:and does he ever ride a mean horse, and drives the cattle like he's a real cowboy, and the charming southern drawl, so appealing, once again, he's a great actor!!! and so darling he was 40 and looked 25, so riveting and his charm oozes, out of every pour of his being in this movie from 1993, really good western. Jon Voight is great, and their friends in this, lots of other characters, like Dennis Haysbert who now stars in the hit 'The Unit" is a nasty evil character called Cherokee Jack, scary role, and Reese Witherspoon who also plays with him in 'Fear" good flick, very long, but worth the watch. I'd prefer him a light romantic comedy. And thank's for the video, Rocket my daughter already told me about this it was posted on TMZ, so I'd seen it, he looked a bit nervous and fidgety, but so handsome as always:drool: & he's still got the beard:bolian: scary scenerio, but he's always so positive and up-beat when he's interviewed!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

'The Beast' is on Sci-Fi channel in the UK tonight as well I do believe.

Bill at his most :drool:

13. Desertwind

I forgot to mentioned that in "DOVE", his love interest is Barbara Hershey, who plays Clara, and at ont point he takes her to dinner, and is flirting and wooing her and she goes "Oh, Gideon, your such a sweet talker" and he flahes that side grin, and cocks his head like he does, and is so darling! a must see:thumbsup:and she was also his co-star in "The Staircase" and she's a nun, and he's an angle, sent to help the chruch build a 'staircase' [true story] he seems to have kept a good camraderie with ex co-stars!

14. RocketScientist

Well wouldn't you!!!:drool:

Oh poo. I missed that.:klingon:

15. Desertwind

"The Beast is now out on DVD, [WPAP] so that's cool, it's long movie:cardie:, & was filmed in Australia, but the premise is Washington state, off their coast

Some Billy news, from his rough/party/rowdy days, and he had a whole different philosophy then, he has mellowed:angel:

BILLY BABY

and click on the annoying yahoo >> in the top right corner, and it'll go away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.