William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I've only watched the CSI side of the cross-over. Will watch tje WAT one tomorrow I hope!

I liked it, loved the way Billy and Anthony LaPaglia work together, great it was! And a bit of a moody arsey Gill - pretty funny seeing him like that!

I was getting a bit peeved, cos the first half of it - not a lot of Gill again. But he was in it more as the episode went on.

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Actually, I don't understand why Grissom was in NY in the first place. He could have easily done his work in Vegas.
    Maybe it was just me, but Grissom seemed so out of place in WAT. :eek:

I was thinking both actors were going to work a lot side-by-side in both eps. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Hehe...my mind is still on the hott beard[​IMG]

--------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They we amazing together.. incredible.. two great actors, extremly exciting!!!and I love the difference between, but the strong respect they show for on another ;) the FBI vs the lab geek, different approaches but all for the commone cause, and the strong Gris/Sara scene, the overwhelming caring feelings he has for her.. and well, I posted muy comments about him. on the "WHO AND WHAT" thread.. I loved ALP comments "when working with Petersen, you have to raise the bar? yes indeed! A magical two hours!

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I agree!! What a phenomenal episode for CSI and Without A Trace!!! Billy and Anthony were brilliant!! They work so well together - their scenes were great to watch! I especially enjoyed the 'running through the train yard scene'; Grissom's expression towards Jacl :lol:
    I also thought the ending scene was really well done!

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yeah the ending was nicely done, pretty sad and touching all the same time.

WP, I agree that Grissom seemed a bit out of place in New York. There was no reason for him to be there on the surface. But I kinda think that it was sort of showing a more human side to him. He made an excuse about being there cos they where their evidence boxes ( :lol: ), but I kinda think he felt touched by the case, and also maybe a bit put out by Jack's opinion of him.

So it was like he was going there to see the case to it's conclusion, which is understandable, but also to build a few fences with Jack.

6. Desertwind

HI GameFace as per request on the favorites, I took the time today to list some of my favorites with our Billy/Grissom man's best episdoes, these aren't all but, to many to list all of them[​IMG]

S/1

"Blood Drops" the murdered family, and the daughter with a horrible secret. Grissom was so intense and his expressions, out of this world!

"Gentle Gentle".. the supposed baby kidnapping.. a sham, and when he found the baby, the closet to tears I've ever seen him!

"Strip Strangler" serial killer

S/2
    "Indentity Crisis".. the creepy Paul Millander. playing cat and mouse with Grissom!

"Hunger Artist" his deafness coming to a decision!

"Scuba Doobie Doo" so frustrated, not finding the body, and when he died "She nagged you"

"You've Got Male"

S/3.."Revenge Best Served Cold" "It was death by chocolate"

"Lady Heathers Box" good all around episode and the first 90 minute ep. but, at the end, him sitting in his car going HMMM, I don't think so, they had nothing in common & we never saw her again for 3 years!

"Last Laugh".. the tainted water, and the psycho comedian "Oh, I got it, it just wasn't funny"

S/4 This is tough because it's my all time favorite season!

"Fur and Loathing" so bizzare. the furry critters, and so many great one liners" "A wolf in wolf's clothing" and "for the philandering racoon that he was" :D

"Jackpot" what to say, he was awesome and all Grissom basically, and in jeans!

"Suckers" I love this ep. the fake Oriental art! "and the con goes on" and "so far, nothings as it seems" humming the Mikado!

"Butterflied" awesome and riveting :eek: and his thoughts and confusion with the murdered girl and his girl Sara!

"Dead Ringer" throughly good, all of it!

"Bloodlines" season finale.. great

S/5.."Viva Las Vegas" awesome. I loved this ep.

"Harvest" very sad!

"Swap Meet" also some great lines!

"Who Shot Sherlock".. great ep. with Grissom grading Greggie"

"Nesting Dolls" him comforting Sara..

"Big Middle" bizzare, but a fun twist!

"Mea Culpa"

"Grave Danger" one of CSI's best episodes ever.. so intense, and Tarantino brought out the best acting in the whole cast!

S/6 "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" old Vegas, and Faye Dunnaway one of the best guest stars!

"BRTI" both great!

"Happenstance"

"Living Legend" another great guest apperance Roger Daltry, and how Grissom, with his great know how put it all together !

"Time Of Your Death"

'Shooting Stars" the straw hat :D and terrestials, good one!

'Secrets and Flies" his great knowledge again, and finding the pig and the death time. and his great "lines" and a suit!

"Way To GO" finale and the sizzling bedroom scene!

S/7 all of them with him, except the 4 he wasn't in and that silly "THTBATD" didn't fit in with the MCSK" theme through it off kilter.. and was stupid & boring, to me!

7. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

woahh, thats great Desert. I'm gonna dig through my DVD's tomorrow, and start watching, I'm going to compile a list, get the ultimate top 10 episodes! Maybe we shall then vote on 'em :D I was going to start my mission today, but I ended up working in the morning, and then going out to watch the soccer in the afternoon. So tomorrow is gonna be DVD day!

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I was thinking they would work side-by-side with each other in NY.

But it was nice seeing both actors together and the ending was nice. :D

You know the scene between Sam and Grissom just makes me laugh. There was a similar moment in another ep involving the smell of decomp. :lol: That was funny too. :lol:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

ya, that was funny!! And Grissom is almost taken back "does it?" :lol: because the only people he interacts with, are used to the smell :lol:

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

That would freak people out. :eek:
    For some strange reason that moment and the ending just stood out. :lol: I guess it just reminds me of a couple of previous eps. :D

---------------
    [​IMG]

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

you know what, I think he does! Or at least he has a thing for not wearing shirts and ties. How many award shows has he been at wearing a tux, with a t-shirt underneath :lol: Always makes me laugh that, everyone else with shirts and ties and all posh, and Billy with a t-shirt! He still looks better than anyone though!

I think he's a bit of a scruff at heart, which is cool :cool:

12. Desertwind

OK, GameFace I'm waiting for your favs. :D when you've got them together. And today I saw "American Gangster" [excellent] and thought that WP could easily play Russell Crowe's part no problem, the 'good cop', I hope he does eventually make the transition to the big screen, I know he'd rock!

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

It is a bit strange but fans say that's his trademark. :D
    Well, as long as it's black, it works for me. :p

Later on I'll post my fave Grissom eps. :)

---------------------
    [​IMG]

14. Desertwind

Just a little tid-bit of news on Billy. He was picketing again last night on ET, he smiled at the cameras, he sure is dedicated to this writers strike, so that's cool, I sure hope this ends soon ;)

15. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

I think it is funny, the way he walks. He walks with his wrists turned out, his head tilted to one side, and bow-legged lol. I always poke fun at that. Does anyone else?
    BUT he is HOTT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.