William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's gilsgal things have improved, but not for the poor souls who lost everything :( my heart goes out to them, and I so hope they'll get the help they need!!! calling FEMA :rolleyes:

Here's a few excerpts for the latest TV Guide, on stands now, from our guys Billy and Anthony.. their a riot I laughed alot reading this whole two page Q & A session!

Petersen We keep doing this because people want us to keep doing this [ya' got that right]. We're good at it, and it works. Nobody wants to see their favorite baseball player leave the team when the team is winning! [notes how he compares this to baseball] :D

LaPagalia After having acted for 20 years-plus, I've seen the cycle. I know that being in a hit serires is lightning in a bottle. Once in your life you might get this.. you can't spit in the face of that!

Petersen And you have fans [really] You can't discount them. These people have made you. You have to be responsible to them, more than anything else really! thank's Billy sweetie. and your right.. don't leave :(

2. Desertwind

And here's a few more quips and Q & A to the interview with our two 'crossover' guys! ;)

Q Outside of starring in CBS on Thursdays nights, did you guys discover anything else you had in common?
    A PETERSEN..He's a jock, and I'm a jock. He likes his sports, and I like mine. He still flies of to Australia to play soccer right in the middle of the show!
    LAPAGLIA I went home last weekend for the renunion of a team I played with in 1988!
    PETERSEN Laughs. And I stayed on the couch, and watched baseball. At the end of the day, we're just guys. There's a whole lot of stuff flying around Hollywood. A lot of fluttering. A lot of butterflies fluttering! [I don't get what this means]
    LAPAGLIA We're both low maintenance. All I care about is a good script. I don't need Evian in my trailer to wash my hair!
    Q Since this partnership seems to be working out, what's next for you guys?
    LAPAGLIA Billy had a great idea about what we can do next.
    PETERSEN Retire?
    LAPAGLIA That's option No.1
    PETERSEN We can sit around Farmers Market drinking coffee!
    LAPAGLIA A couple of grumpy old guys, shouting "You kids are too loud"
    PETERSEN We're talking about reviving "Petticoat Junction", sitting there in those rocking chairs watching Cannonball go by. There was Uncle Joe, and the guy on the train.
    LAPAGLIA I can be the guy who gets on the train. You can be Joe!

:lol: :lol: silly dudes.. it's two pages, so you all must have this issue ;)

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

the whole interview is scanned on WPAP. They sure do seem to get along well! What with that and the banter on that behind the scenes clip. Where Billy says ALP (in character as Jack) is being a 'Blustery Italian' :lol: I bet Billy's missus loved that!

As for the butterfly thing - Billy being a bit enigmatic probably, he does come out with things than are :confused:

BUT the way I read it: As he's making the point that him and ALP are 'just guys', ie, pretty normal down to earth guys despite their profession - he's saying that theres a lot of posturing in Hollywood, a lot of precious egos.

Anyway, that's my take on it. He's saying they aren't really 'Hollywoody' if you catch my drift.

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Petticoat Junction??? What's that? :confused:

Awww BP was watching baseball, even though my Rockies lost, I'm damn proud of them! :D

I just saw the preview to next week's WAT and it looks like it's going to be a great ep. Looking forward to that. I would really love to see CSI cross over with NCIS. :D

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Petticoat Junction (<-Official Site) was a tv show comedy that aired from 1963-1970 on CBS.

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love Grissom, he is so hot for someone his age.

7. Desertwind

Thank's Destiny for the trivia on "PJ" wow, these guys are showing their ages :D I hardly remember that, it was a kind of hick type show like the Andy Griffith show right? I can't believe that Anthony even knows about an old American show from that long ago :confused: they've got a great chemistry together it'll be a great show!

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Ladies, been awhile, I've been on vacation :cool:

So, I'm really looking forward to the Crossover with Jack Malone. What a great idea, it looks really good from the preview.

That interview was priceless, Billy and Anthony get along so well. Thanks desertwind :)

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I just posted photos in the wrong thread. DUH! It's early!!!

So, as I'm here already, I will just say that Billy is still damn hot :cool:

Can't wait for the crossover CSI/WAT episodes- they are next week right?

A double dose of Billy will make up for the fact he was in the lest episode for about 3 seconds.

10. sidlewannabee

The crossover will be a good episode, I can't wait.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Nov 8th. Yep and the discussion thread is already up for it. ;)

12. sidlewannabee

It looks like Jack and Grissom don't get along very well.

13. Desertwind

It will definitely ROCK AND ROLL, these two guys are so completely different, from the way they dress Jack being an FBI agent wearing a suit, and poor Grissom with his vest/cap, baggy pants and his kit..gloves, and constant flashlight friend :D[although he has worn a suit] and they are on the same page as far as getting to the bottom of the crime and bringing the perp. to justice, they just go about in different ways.. I can't wait ;)

14. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah, it looks like it's gonna be a fun episode.

I really missed Grissom last week.

And I miss the one liners -judging from that preview they've been airing, we're gonna have a lot of that next Thursday :D

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I also missed not seeing much Billy in this last episode, but we'll get a double dose this week...2 hours of Billy/Gil hotness. Now that's worth waiting for!!!! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.