William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
admittedly i've only ever watched one episode of without a trace...but who cares!

that picture of Billy in the suit is...is...WOW
i tink i'm actually lost for words :O

Thank's Adzix I think I died
nogriss.png
could he be any handsomer
126.gif
and this will be such a fantastic ep. can't wait! here's a couple of caps.from "GO TO HELL"

HE LOOK'S SO YOUNG

THE BUG GUY, AND THE BEE

Great pictures everyone. Adzix that pic on TV Guide is so smokin' hot!!! :p I can't wait for that episode to air.

desertwind I love those pictures from the episode as well. He is very much at home with the bees.

Great pics from the TV Guide Adzix!! I'm SO excited for the crossover!! My 2 favorite shows combined... *sigh* what could be better!?

and des, Griss and the bees.. so cute! He sure loves his insects!

I really like Without a Trace, but it's not that big over here in the UK, so it's not as easy to follow! Unlike CSI, which has always been huge here and has 2 different networks that shows it, and seems to be on TV every night.

That picture of Billy in the suit :eek: Anthony La Paglia is nice, but really, he can't compete in the hotness stakes with Billy wearing that suit :D He's even wearing a tie! That's rare for him, I always get the impression Billy doesn't like ties. :D

I just got my issue, and it took my breath away.. my gawd, he's drop dead gorgeous, I asked one of my customers 'How old do you think he is"? and she goes "Oh, about 45" [he's 54] on this cover pic. I know he's got beautiful blue eyes, but in this photo, they look dark brown :confused: and I love Anthony too, but he's just not good looking like our Billy, but he's charismatic in his own way, great interview with the two of them.. [go read it on the spoiler thread] this will be a 'HOTT' ep. & I was so stoked I got a letter printed in there too.. can't ask for more then this from a magazine, I can't post it either, because it's hard-core GSR.. but I smiled and showed it to everyone all day :D Anthony does say [no spoiler] because it's already on the stands. He stated "When your acting with Petersen, you have to raise your game" nice commpliment ;)

BILLY AND ANTHONY

ISN'T THIS FUN

Mmmmm I can only agree with you ladies ... mucho sexaaaayyyyy -especially the inside pic :eek:

Adzix said:i think i died.
:lol: Well, i didn't exactly die, but my heart did skip a few *understatement of the year* beats ;)

Blue looks good on him. Dark blue suit, blue tie and blue shirt. There's never too much blue.

Mmmmm, it's so good to get back here and get my Billy fix. Such wonderful pics everyone.

I just love Jackpot... :) but I have to say those pics from TV Guide are totally drool-worthy!!! Billy, in blue and in a suit...I'm in heaven *sigh* :devil:

Between seeing Billy and Anthony in those TV Guide pics, I think I may need to get some depends and a bib! They are totally hot and I just can't seem to stop staring at them. I can't wait for the 8th!!! :eek: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back