William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
warm.gif
More hotness and blue eyes
warm.gif

My own pics

seasi said:
Between seeing Billy and Anthony in those TV Guide pics, I think I may need to get some depends and a bib! They are totally hot and I just can't seem to stop staring at them. I can't wait for the 8th!!! :eek: :devil:

:lol:Funny and right on.. and welcome seasi
Cheering.gif
he's really a photographers dream. He knows how to pose for the camera, and great caps Rocky as always ;)

william_petersen-1.gif
my screen saver, he's always with me! in my mind ;)

desertwind said:
Rocky11 said:
warm.gif
Thats my favorit pic to desertwind,and Billy sign it for me :p
hart.gif

Well, lucky you and whoo-hoo-hoo-I'm so envious :devil:, I've never written him, too embarassed, one of these days maybe. I wonder how much of his fan-mail he actually reads?

GRISSOM AND HIS CO-HORTS IN CRIME
Its not that I wrote him a long story about me,only that I`m a big fan and wanted him to sign my foto LOL :lol: His to busy to read it all :D But I send him 2 other pictures to sign,without his beard
warm.gif

I like him both ways.have you seen the cover of the new TV Guide? stunning, and clean faced
licklips.gif
It doesn't look like the beard is coming back, and I like the dimple anyway.. so cute ;)
jb.png

BTK

GLASSES I wonder if her's near-sighted or far?

Des: I adore those new TV Guide pics of Billy. I think he looks absolutely delicious, but I will always have a soft spot for "the beard".

As for whether Grissom/Billy is near or far sighted, I would bet on far sighted as he only uses his glasses for reading.

Rocky:Thanks for those wonderful beard pics. Very yummy!!!

A happy Gil is a good thing.

Scruffy, smirking Billy is also a good thing.

A wonderful profile shot.

Chalk Awwww!!!!

I had to slip in a beard picture

Join me for drinks...

Have a great day!!!

ya, des and gilsgal - he's far sighted.. you can tell by the way that his face appears to extend farther out when you look through his glasses.. (if that makes any sense!)
glasses
this is a good example!
For us near-sighted people, the face appears to shrink inwards when you look through the glasses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back