William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the WPAP is a good place to start :)

ok, lemsip you got it :)

desertwind does your pic say
Hunter on the bottom right corner?
:D :D

Hey guys just wanted to say love all the fabby Grissom pics :D !! Really like your avatar hhunter SouthPark Grissom yey :lol:

hhunter said:
thanks KellyGirl and Welcome to the picture thread of our man Grissom :)

Thank you *bounces around* lovin your thread guys you can never have too many Grissom piccies *whispers under breath* or calleigh ones for that matter :D

WELCOME BOTH OF YOU sexyhotchick09 and KellyGirl
Cheering.gif
have fun and you've got great taste :p and on the constant controvsery of "beard or no beard" the thing is, maybe he's sick of them tinting it black , and likes the clean shaven look, and if he did come back au-natural, do you want this look?
av-1559.png
OR

DYNAMITE 2001 and hhunter that little pic. does have your name on it, I found this a long time ago, and don't know who's it is :confused:

Welcome sexyhotchick069 and KellyGirl!!! Enjoy yourselves!

On the beard situation.. I'm pro-beard, but.. I'll take him clean shaved.. doesn't matter to me! As long as he is there!! :D

i love the looks on their faces
those scenes cracked me up, grossed my mom out, lol.
love docs faces when the rat comes flying out

even blood stained and sickened, bp is uber hott!

desertwind said:
Yes indeed, I fell for him with the beard, all I'm saying is it's gone :( and I'll take him anyway as well
nogriss.png

DREAM ON
Wow! He's the hottest! Did you see those beautiful long eyelashes?!?! Why is it guys get 'em and we girls have to work at it? :lol:

britfan,rhcp I'm drooling over both sets of pictures
I love Season 1, he was so young...

The beard though... MMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back