William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone said "WOW"!? i will say also OMG!!!! this is a big find! great pic!!!!!! :p
RocketScientist, what does he wear on his head on your avatar? :D

WOW, RocketScientist nice, so these are from the new ep. coming up he's gets more beautiful as time goes by doesn't he?
126.gif

DROOL WORTHY
licklips.gif

I tell you what, I saw that picture and 'bout chocked on my own spit. That is probably one of the hottest William/Grissom pictures I have seen. I definately can't wait for the third to roll around.

I know can the guy *get* any hotter???? They must know how we love him in a suit AND with a beard!!

Not long now girls........

RocketScientist, what does he wear on his head on your avatar? :D
Its from the one with the guys in the garage with the chainsaw, the still is from when he and sara are messing about with chainsaws and its his visor.

RocketScientist, haha nice i think i haven't seen this ep yet!
desertwind, coooool pic!!! very sexy and with the best beard :)

Thank's ren4e he's the "MAN" for sure, I took a recent picture of him with me today on my route today, and showed one girl, in one of my stores and asked "how old to you think he is"? she goes, "HMMM, oh about 40" I go "nope" 55" she goes "OMG, he's so handsome":drool:and the store manager said "maybe I should wear my hair like he does" & we all laughed!! his hair is curly too! NO, he doesn't look like Billy, kinda of a cross between Simon Cowell, and Keifer Sutherland!

HANDSOME DEVIL
love-1.gif

Last edited:
Thank's ren4e he's the "MAN" for sure, I took a recent picture of him with me today on my route today, and showed one girl, in one of my stores and asked "how old to you think he is"? she goes, "HMMM, oh about 40" I go "nope" 55" she goes "OMG, he's so handsome":drool:and the store manager said "maybe I should wear my hair like he does" & we all laughed!! his hair is curly too! NO, he doesn't look like Billy, kinda of a cross between Simon Cowell, and Keifer Sutherland!

HANDSOME DEVIL
love-1.gif

Corrrrrrr, desertwind, what a handsome devil indeed!

I loved the story too. Always nice to get an [FONT=&quot]unbiased option [/FONT]!! from those not *yet* of the true faith of the Church of "Grissom-is-the-sexiest-charachter-on-TV"!

Yes indeed RocketScientist the mgr. watches it occasionally, and the girl doesn't, but I told her to watch it on April 3rd, so I'll see their feedback and nice caps. ren4e he almost looks better now, but he sure hasn't changed much:thumbsup:, and the beard is delicious, and so sexy and masculine:cool: going back a ways frpm S/7 "LAB RATS" some funny moments with Gris & Doc with the disgusting rat:scream:
nogriss.png

GRIS & DOC

THE BODY AND THE RAT :wtf:

WHAT THE

THE DEAD RAT

HAPPY EASTER to all you fabulous Billy fans, I'd love to go on a Easter egg hunt with him
hug.gif

Last edited:
ren4e[/b] he almost looks better now, but he sure hasn't changed much:thumbsup:

yes he hasn't changed much :) he still looks awesome :eek:

about the pics... i love them... so funny :lol: i almost fall from the chair on the pic with the thing out of the corpse and there faces :guffaw:

Happy easter all! :p (i celabrate after a month, but whatever ;))

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...n=view&current=78137_csi-gdc_04_122_490lo.jpg
CSI

WOW!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Just came across this on another website from princessklutz04

:censored: Before I make this an over 13 comment!!! :censored:

Two words...

Good. Lord.

Rocket, that is simply, GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! With more than a hint of FFWWOOAARR!! about it! Roll on 8th April... that's when we get it on Five. America, we are only 5 days behind you from now on! :lol:

That pic is just quite... quite... lush!

have u seen the new spoiler pics for the next episode? looks very interesting :? and BP is with beard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back