William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
aa, now i see :) i am too young for The Beatles :D didn't know that! it looked to me more like the Ocean's 11 :) thanks!

so why is he barefoot on the other pic?! i don't get it :|

it's a reference to the Beatles record cover "Abbey Road" (wiki) and possibly also a play with the "Paul is dead" conspiracy theory (wiki) which is partly based on that picture.

EDIT: D'oh, need to learn to type faster...

I'm not sure that the CSI photographers or the people who put this picture together even had "Abby Road" in mind, maybe they thought it was their idea:eek: I never thought about it either way, I have that album, and the pic.was in S/7, and Grissom is still very much alive, so I'm not sure that this had any connection, but just a weird pic. with him, or maybe they did:vulcan:who knows? here's some caps. from one of his movies, "Deadly Currents" from 1993 till we get some new pics.:)and the new feature on this up-dated site is cool, where you can go to the last post:thumbsup:

THE WHITE HAT

LIP LOCK

HIM AND GEORGE C. SCOTT

SMOKING

Thank's ren4e for the S/1 caps. and WornSouls now we've seen every possible photo of that cover:bolian:

Here's one of him in B/W in all his glory:drool:

SO SEXY

thanks, desertwind!
about the pic, remove the beard and he is awesome for me ;) but still hot anyway!
WornSouls, i think your photo explains everything :) now i got it :) thanks!

Thanks so much for explaining the walking picture and the barefootness. I never knew that before.

I rewatched "Formalities" last night on SpikeTV while I was sorting laundry...WP is sooo hot in Tux...even hotter with the tie undone. Thanks for all the great pics!

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...n=view&current=78137_csi-gdc_04_122_490lo.jpg
CSI

WOW!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Just came across this on another website from princessklutz04

I'll second that "WOW" and add *sigh*...*drool*...THUD!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
If Billy gets any hotter, I'm going to spontaneously combust!! His sexy, half dressed look is a fantasy come true for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back