William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually "JACKPOT" was filmed in the San Bernardino, CA. mountain town of 'FAWNSKIN' and the lake Grissom is driving by is Big Bear Lake, the whole cast was there for a week, in 2004.. and Jackpot, NV. has no lakes, nor pine trees, so just a bit of trivia for you all the source of where they filmed was courtesy of Elyses Web site:thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fawnskin,_California

Ladies, check out the Picture spoiler thread for the latest pictures of the upcoming episodes.
Thanks to EricaSJ :D :thumbsup:

wow i love those hat collection :D and the last pic is so sad and beautiful :O i love them! he looks really hot!
can't we start a new threat or something with Grissom's wiseness :) beacause he has some very good thoughts, that i think we can make a collection of! just an idea! if u like it, we can try it :)

Thanks for the lovely pictures desertwind :thumbsup: I'm glad the beard is back but those shots are absolutely adorable. :drool:

oh, and by the way desertwind, there is an edit button, after you hit quick reply, you can see you post and underneath there should be a button that says EDIT REPLY. Trust me, I've had to edit lots of replies in this new format. ;)

Yep the button to edit is just below where the banners go. Its the first one and looks like this

edit.gif

how come, in that pic of him walking barefoot, the one by himself - he has the beard? But in the actual promo pic for season 7, that looks like the same photo-shoot, he's not got the beard :wtf: Did they do the shoot while he still had it, then have to photoshop it out or something?!

great pics, everyone! i really like the one on the bed, it's one of my favourites! :)
so why is he barefoot on the other pic?! i don't get it :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back