William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody knows where that picture come from?

mhhands2qe2.th.jpg

another too hot :)

*Edited To fix the links.*

that picture is from the Manhunter special edition DVD, from 'Inside Manhunter' which as interviews with Billy and other cast members.

I'm sure the credits from that interview has a credit for 'Mr Petersen's hair stylist' :lol:

mana said:
Alienor I would like to ask you something : aren't you a little frustrated by the way TF1 show us CSI and make us wait so long time for new episode? :mad:
Sorry this is totally Off Topic

Yes I'am. But as I bought the first part of season 7 on Amazon, I'am ok now. But I know a lot of people who are waiting for this season to be aired !

Before csi

I love how Billy is doing all the work in that first picture, and his old buddy Mark Vann is in the background drinking wine, and basically doing nothing. It's just like how their characters are on the show :D

Ahhh, it does my heart good to come here and drool!!! ;)

rhcp: I love the "Daddy's Little Gilr" pic. Billy's eyes are so blue in it. *melts*

Des: Love the cooking pics. I wish I had someone like him to help me out in the kitchen. :devil:

Rocky: Love your caps!!! Mmmmm yum!!!

To earn my keep, I offer the following:

Up close and personal Wish that was me...

I-15 Murders Forget the desert heat...Billy throws off enough of his own..

The smirk He's just so cute...

Profile... This shot makes me want to nuzzle just below his ear :devil:

Peek-a-boo I'm sure he knows that the peek of the tip of his tongue drives us insane!

Jeans!!!! Need I say more? :devil:

P.S: Yes, I know that I'm being slightly hormonal. Sorry... :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back