William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
and when he turns that cap around when he is looking into the barn. gah!!!!!!!!! I love billy in a baseball cap and t-shirt under the vest. hot macho look

He does love caps and hats..
jb.png
and nice shots rhcp glasses never looked s good
kiss1.gif
here's a few more from "WHO OR WHAT" I loved this epsiode, I'm so glad I've got it on tape ;)

CATH..GRIS..JACK

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY OFFICE :lol:

THE FBI... AND THE LAB GEEK

Actor William Petersen participates in a rally to demonstrate the Screen Actors Guild's solidarity with the striking Writers Guild of America, November 13, 2007 [one is tagged]

pics from BTA

oh yes, that'd be the (in)famous shirt that Billy traded for in the Phillipines when they where filming Kiss the Sky :D

He loves that shirt doesn't he!

i personally think the shirt should only come out either on a beach, or in the dark :/

but i am loving those pics, he looks all...supportive!
YUMMMY!

I :lol: when I saw him with this shirt on again, here the guys a millionaire, and he goes in his closet, and says HMMM, "I think I'll wear this Hawaiian shirt, again" that's a guy for ya' apparently his wife has no say so, on this one :lol: wears it privately, on the show, and while picketing. He really likes this shirt!

THE SHIRT

WTG..THE SHIRT

LOL, is he giving directions to some random passing motorist? :lol: Can you imagine stopping to ask for directions and Billy Petersen pops his head through the window. I'd have him in a head-lock and dragged through the window before you could say Gil Grissom.

As for the sneakers :lol: He gets away with them cos it's him. That shirt and those sneakers, man, no wonder he's wearing shades.

GameFace said:
LOL, is he giving directions to some random passing motorist? :lol: Can you imagine stopping to ask for directions and Billy Petersen pops his head through the window. I'd have him in a head-lock and dragged through the window before you could say Gil Grissom.

As for the sneakers :lol: He gets away with them cos it's him. That shirt and those sneakers, man, no wonder he's wearing shades.

:lol: :lol: and :lol:
that totally made me spit my apple juice over the keyboard!

that shirt is gross, but...as it's him i shall let him off!

and i couldn't imagine Billy popping his head through my window, because the poor guy would never get it back ahaha..

*Billy Petersens head anyone?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back