William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
... I can't remember which ep where he mentions LZ? I know it was in S6. :)
It was in Bite Me, when they are standing at the bottom of the stairs where the woman died. He quoted Stairway to Heaven.

And WPRMW, I love Mr Winky too! :D

Tis Mr Gorgeous in all his glory.. such a breath taking pic.. the perfect face
wow.jpg

MEA CULPA

And thank's hhunter so great to be back!

Omg Windy that last pic...drooooool.

Dammit, GCgirl got there before me! I know its obvious but I associate The Who with him too.
Gil: Teenage Wasteland.
Warrick: Who?
Gil: Exactly.

Tune and half that is.

Which ep is that wink from?

I was watching tv last night and told my mom that I wanted to see Manhunter again. I don't have a copy of it But I pushed in some numbers and magically, Manhunter came on Weird?
See what I mean about it being better living in America? Sky don't even have the permission (can't think of the word) to show it. :(

Man Windy (typed winky...again. :lol:) that's pic is perfect. :eek:

He quoted Stairway to Heaven
You heard it backwards? Fascinating stuff. ;)

^That was brilliant, how he just came out, I totally wasn't expecting it. :lol:

Here's two of my favorite guys in a TV crime drama series.. they're both extremely different, and yet, a bit alike. very much in control ;)and so masculine and charming..& incredible actors
141aj.gif

ANTHONY AND BILLY

I can't believe how long i have survived without this thread! My computer got hacked by some annoying freak who has nothing better to be doing so ive missed out on all this hottness for 2 weeks! 2WEEKS people thats like gotta b a record if not its a personal oNE :)
Any way i know im like well late but woooooo new thread *does funky lil dance*
you guys seriously have to aid me in my time of need i need a billy hottness overload!!!
and to start me off the smile

And I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread in almost a WEEK!! :eek: :eek:
Final exams SUCK. ANYway ... hey guys! Missed y'all
happy-wavehello1.gif

I haven't even seen last night's epi yet -tonight = me, my PC, snacks and Grissom -and maybe even some pb (bad baaad me) :p

19ams87 said:
I find this a really odd pic of Billy. He reminds me of an old teacher of mine there. Love his grin. :D He got such a great smile.
What's with the weird ... aviator goggles?? :lol: :lol:

AHAH! Love that ET clip!
"He must be horny!" ROFLMAO! :D
I'm so jealous. Looks like one hell of a kiss -not just a little peck :eek: -did you notice how out of breath he was :lol:
Too bad that happens only once a year ;)

billychannel5av5.jpg

Don't tell me you don't feel anything -anything at all, when you see that :devil: THAT is sexiness incarnated.

grssom89 said:
I can't believe how long i have survived without this thread! My computer got hacked by some annoying freak who has nothing better to be doing so ive missed out on all this hottness for 2 weeks! 2WEEKS people thats like gotta b a record if not its a personal oNE :)
Any way i know im like well late but woooooo new thread *does funky lil dance*
you guys seriously have to aid me in my time of need i need a billy hottness overload!!!
and to start me off the smile

GAWD, two week's and I thought 4 days were hell. that sucks :( welcome back, and GrissomFREAK as well!

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Man Rocky that's a really zexy pic. :eek: How does someone drink tea zexyily? :confused: Baffling. :rolleyes:

^His eyes look almost green in that pick, wow close up. Isn't it fascinating seeing the beard so close up? *stares*

Don't tell me you don't feel anything -anything at all, when you see that THAT is sexiness incarnated.

Honestly that's one of my fav pics, the lil promo for C5.

oooh windy that close up shot was loverly.

Eggy you think its wierd he can drink coffee zexily? Well he can also do this rather zexily too.

And I think theres always need for le pout tres zexy.

Well he can also do this rather zexily too
He certainly can. *thinks back to fanfic 'And Then Some...'* :rolleyes:

Umm Ams hun, you posted the same pic twice. :rolleyes:

My damned photobucket isn't working. Imagine a hot pic of BP pouting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back