William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you FANS rock
Cheering.gif
great pics. 19ams some hot shots!

THOSE EYES..HE'S SO HANDSOME
licklips.gif

Now hold on a second. As (self made) judge, I would have to say that Lemsip (name in use now. ;)) won, since Ams broke the rules (more than 6 links in a post). :p *hands rosette to Lemsip*
Actually...you both broke the rules (double post Lemsip? naughty naughty :lol:), so I guess I'm going to have to keep the rosette all to myself. :devil:

*feels bad, so gives the rosette to hhunter* :rolleyes:

*waves squink as a peace offering*

^^ God I love that picture, couldn't you just....<insert inappropriate words here>... :rolleyes:

This is a incredible picture of them all.. the best cast ever on TV, in my opinion, gotta love em', their all so unique and different, but together they blend and mesh, and rock, & have such fantastic camraderie
hug.gif
and give us all stellar performances, wouldn't you all love to see them individually win an EMMY and the winner is :eek:
clap.gif

EXTRODINARY STARS..BACK IN BLACK

Good you admit defeat Lemsip ;) Well well well, it seems Eggy is being mean lol. *pokes with a stick* We shared hotness with you, be grateful! :p *hugs*

Gilsgal, you can actually pick a fave piccie?! I tried but it's impossible.

For you Hhunter!

Of course I won! :p we just both rebels eh Lemsip, i'm a bad influence, been told that on many occasions. It's a shame.

Hhunter can have the rosette, that be fine by me ;)

Erm, Billy's loverly. There we go, i said something on topic. :D

ETA - Nice shot of him in a dressing gown with ice cream. :devil:

That's the one, ams! Fwwoooaarr!! May I introduce you to JFK's teeth? I giggled when I saw them! :lol: They have their own fan club and post code! Only Billy could look good in falsies like those!

I really ain't keen on that pic, he looks like Karl Kennedy from Neighbours. He still looks cute though :D Show us ya pearly whites Billyboy.

I love coming in here guys!!! Billy is so handsome and you guys post really good pics of him. I personally prefer him with the beard but either way is good!!

thanks for all the pictures ladies :D

I'll take the rosette :)

The latter two are from the the movie The Rat Pack which I just mentioned yesterday on the HOTNESS thread :)
He played JFK. NOT bad and I would want to be there when he is in his bathrobe eating ice cream :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back