William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
gilsgal those collage/montages are fantastic,
Cheering.gif
maybe you can also post them over on the ART THREAD, they've love them over there ;) all the pics are so great. nice to come home and see all of these, he's so damn good-looking! here's a couple from "Keep The Change" from 1992

THOSE LIPS
licklips.gif

AND THE TIGHT JEANS

I'd like to see him smile like that more often. :) Like that eh Egg?! :)
A'ight Bitch. I'm gonna get cha. You's betta check yourself, a'ight? LMAO. :rolleyes:

PiCtUrE << doesn't that mess with your mind when you see it written like that? :confused: Stare at it for a while, and you might have the same issues as me...well some of them. :rolleyes:

GF your Tee absolutely rocks. :D << Bob thinks so too. :D

Desertwind, (or do you go by DW?)

Those jeans are killing me!!! He certainly fills them out well... :devil:

As for posting my mosaics over at the Art board, I didn't even realize that there was one...lol. I've kind of kept myself over here, because it's Billy who I'm interested in. ;) I guess I'll have to take a better look around and stop all this drooling over Billy... (yeah, right..lol)

She was here...with me
Smirk
Kiss The Sky

Well Windy, those pics knocked the wind out of me...!!!
Man-oh-man, Billy in jeans is a sight to behold. I think that's why I love "Jackpot" so much...Gil in jeans...yummy :devil:

A'ight Bitch. I'm gonna get cha. You's betta check yourself, a'ight?
UH HMMMMMMMMMM! *clicks fingers and moves head side to side* Check your shell before you wreck your shell Eggylady. :p

Hey Gilsgal, don't you mean, ZEXY?! I believe you do! :D

suited goodness!

Hey gilsgal we've got it nailed on the cowboy days :D Here's a picture of the finale, with him so worried, and so shocked and so distraugt :( he has such beautiful hair.. a bit longer would be good ;)

WHAT THE??

ams I'm drooling over here...:lol:
gilsgal the horse one's are also killing me :devil:
desertwind I want his hair longer too, with a few more curls ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back