William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT SHOTS, his hands.. ~~beautiful~~ here's a pic of him from 2004 the "BOB COSTAS" interview, on HBO, I'm so thrilled I taped it, and have watched it many times, he's so animated and uses those 'hands' alot! he talked about everything, his career and CSI, and school.. and they showed some clips of 'TLADILA' and 'LONG GONE' his fav. movie ..and on the finger that was cut, if you look closely, the finger before his pinky look's a bit odd :eek: maybe it's that one!

SO SEXY

Hey Gilsgal, don't you mean, ZEXY?! I believe you do!
Of course she did, right Gilsgal? :lol: :rolleyes:
*clicks fingers and moves head side to side* Check your shell before you wreck your shell Eggylady.
*cowers in a corner holding out burberry hat with matching adidas tracksuit*

God Gilsgal, you posted my favourite pic of him, the 'cowboy...all the way' one. *fans self* There are no words...

Interrresting...

Ahh ams nice pic, and desert.
I read that as dessert, god i'm hungry!

*cowers in a corner holding out burberry hat with matching adidas tracksuit*
Mwahaha. *takes them and burns them while poking with a stick* Seen as you're in a corner i'm gonna try and tempt your out with this, see, me and Griss are lookin for ya! ;)

Ooh never seen that pic before Eggy, his eyes looks green?! Noice though.

*takes them and burns them while poking with a stick*
*is tempted to come out of corner, but feels ill from the fumes of burning chav wear*

Ooh never seen that pic before Eggy, his eyes looks green?! Noice though.
They do. :eek: Crazy how at that funny angle he still looks good.

O/T I just found out that the 3 counties haflinger breed show is on 14th and 15th July, and I'm friggin' going! Minus pony, but I'm still going! :lol: *parties*

Forgive me Eggy, theres just no way I could live with chav attire surrounding me! I thought burning would rid us of the chavtastic evidence, alas I may be wrong.

They do. Crazy how at that funny angle he still looks good.
Yeah like this pic, wierd angle, but he still looks damn yummy. He's got the grin of someone I know there :D

And he be smoking, hmmm, *Homer drool* filthy/crappy habit but it just makes him look so much hotter.

Smelly Ams eh? At least I don't fizz away in drinks to reveal a lemony cold remedy. Yeah, 'ave it! *screws head back on tight* sorry ladies, just a momentary lapse. ;)

Yeah well now you don't even need water to fizz away in, there are instant packet thingies you just swallow, so THERE! :D

Hmm yeah smoking it a crappy habit, but it does make him look a tad hotter i have to say.

*melts into a little pool of charlie*

damn it, as much as it pains me to say it, I think you win.:p Nice pics amz. best poohead won. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back