William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think anyone from any other show compares to WP in look's, sex appeal or acting, if I did choose another man it would be our own other CSI's, George, Gary & Eric their all handsome, unique and have their own brand of charm:drool:

OUR CAST

GORGEOUS GRISSOM S/4

THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING S/8.. he basically look's the same!

Last edited:
GameFace said:
I love the fact Griss doesn't even like carrying the damn thing. Forever original, that's Gil Grissom. The rest of them just wish they where. No other tv character comes close to his uniqueness, which makes every other tv character inferior :cool:

I'm sorry but I think a gun speaks volumns. :) I know he's a scientist first I just find it strange sometimes when he's with Cat, Warrick or Nick and they have to pull their guns and he doesn't? :eek: That seems odd to me. :confused:

RocketScientist said:
Unlike any other detective on TV at the moment - Grissom uses brains rather than fists or guns.

But if Grissom ever did have to fire gun and kill someone I reckon it would make a great episode to show his reaction to taking a life no matter what that person had done. I think they would have an opportunity to show this *uniquely* too on CSI and keep within their style.

I wish too they would bring back some more storylines that :
1. involve Grissom and his bug expertese,
2. In particular his hearing and/or sign/lip-reading.

Well, sometimes using your brains doesn't work when a suspect has a gun.
It makes you wonder, if Grissom's life was in danger, would he fire his gun? Or would he freeze? Wouldn't you want to know? :) Hell, I would!! :drool:
And like Rocket says, it would make a great episode. :thumbsup:

As for his hearing problem, I got sick of that storyline. Sorry. :( It was starting to get really annoying. :( But reading lips again would be totally cool! :thumbsup:

--------------------------
NCIS_BANNER.jpg

The work that he's in, he does need a gun, I remember the ep. where Brass said "are you packing" and he replied "NO" and he said "then get the hell out of here" they all need to carry a gun, their so vulnerable in all scenerios, it would be foolish not too:confused:

THE STRAW HAT
126.gif

Last edited:
I personally don't think anyone from any other show compares to WP in look's, sex appeal or acting, if I did choose another man it would be our own other CSI's, George, Gary & Eric their all handsome, unique and have their own brand of charm:drool:
I totally, totally agree desertwind!!!

About the gun thing... do you remember in Jackpot when he takes it out from his kit? I wonder if he carries his gun there just not on his hip? Because there are several (though not many) occassions (like forgot name ep but where Greg fails his test) when Grissom has a gun in his hand? (when they go into the house behind Brass &find another body).

But he did not have one on the train with With Out a Trace chap? (sorry I know I will spell his name wrong).

Also as I am British I am not so hung up on guns as our police do not carry guns.

A this is the picture thread I would love to show some stills of WP from the latest episode! But they are not up yet! But you'll just have to remember so many great quirky looks from Grissom in Two and a Half Deaths!!!
With the Emmy, the Gag look to Al, the tampons, comedy is hard, "you;re up jim", him taking tourist photos on the Hollywood cart - what a glint of humour but understated from WP! WP & PG class together!

Thank's Rocket and the man does have "everything" doesn't he? here's a great cap. from "Two And A Half Deaths":thumbsup:

BRASS AND GRISSOM their expressions in the ep. were hilarious, classic:lol:

Well, fans I don't consider that a "problem" it's a healthy enjoyment for his whole package, from the top of his beautiful curly hair, to the bottom of his cute pidgeon toes, and everthing in between:thumbsup: here's the latest pics. of him from "The Early Show" on May 9th! which I missed, did anyone see this?

ALL SMILES

CHATTING ABOUT "TAAHD"

Last edited:
Nice pics des! Unfortunately, I missed The Early Show :(
He looks very happy though!!

p.s. sorry I haven't been here in a while!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back