William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melbel

melbel Pathologist

totally agree with you there. the sunnys do it for me too:eek:

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

If William had gone natural, would his hair look similar to Mark Harmon?

[​IMG] His hair & beard match.:drool:

3. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Whoever suggested to him that he should grow back the beard after the writers strike break - then well done! :thumbsup: Yes, hope it stays for season 9!

Just think it suits him, especially being a bit darker, but don't want to ignore the grey-ness altogether!

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I think his hair would be a lot lighter than Mark Harmons.

As you mentioned Mark Harmon, now there's a man who is the opposite to Billy P. Billy gets better and better with age. But Mr Harmon goes the opposite way, he looked a heck of a lot better a few years ago than he does now (although he was never comparable to Billy in the looks department ;) ) . Sorry if there are any Mark Harmon fans lurking :thumbsup:

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  5. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I like Mark Harmon. I loved him in "Summer School," but yes you are correct. Unlike WP, Harmon doesn't age as nice.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Mark Harmon doesn't dye his hair, and doesn't wear a beard:cool: plus WP is so much [to me] better lookin':bolian: he does look different, like 4 years hasn't even elasped:wtf: here's one from S/7 with no beard:confused:

SMOOth FACED

7. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Yeah, he looks like he's going back in the age department

8. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

I don't like Mark Harmon at all!!! he can't compare with WP, Billy is much better looking and cute and funny. Mark Harmon (to me) looks like someone's uncle or something :D

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

maybe he got a Tardis for his birthday :thumbsup:

LOL, I agree! He does look like someone's uncle. Seriously, when I see pics of Mark Harmon when he was younger, with the dark hair, and now, I think it's a different person. He was really handsome way back then.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Well, I admire both Gentlemen! Each is handsome & sexy in their own way!!!:drool:

Think about it, if William stops dying his hair I bet his hair would be completely white. I'm talking "Snow white folks" :lol:

As for characters on tv, I'd give the edge to Gibbs. :)
    I'm still wishing Grissom would fire a gun period. Ahem....the shooting range does't count.

[​IMG] Seriously, don't cha think he's sexy shooting a gun? :drool:

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Pretty much EVERY major character on a crime show carries a gun and is seen shooting, and looking utterly corny doing the stupid 'shooting' poses. I mean, how boring!

I love the fact Griss doesn't even like carrying the damn thing. Forever original, that's Gil Grissom. The rest of them just wish they where. No other tv character comes close to his uniqueness, which makes every other tv character inferior :cool: Don't get me wrong, there are some great character about (got a soft spot for a certain Bobby Goran I'll have you know!), but no one is as good a character as Grissom. Sorry WPR, but Mark Harmon wouldn't even break the top 50 :devil:

12. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

i COULD NOT AGREE MORE GameFace! Well said.

Unlike any other detective on TV at the moment - Grissom uses brains rather than fists or guns.

But if Grissom ever did have to fire gun and kill someone I reckon it would make a great episode to show his reaction to taking a life no matter what that person had done. I think they would have an opportunity to show this *uniquely* too on CSI and keep within their style.

Remember Griss' comments at the end of the episode on the plane? Made us think didn't it? Question our preconceptions. I think CSI is at it's best when it does this.... IMO

I see Grissom as thinking everybody's life is valuable and not just throw away even if you are a criminal.

I am sure someone who see the value of the life of a bug thinks like that. Griss is shown as the kind of person who stops to observe a bug in its own little microscopic world for a minute with wonder at it's tiny life. Certainly not just stamp on it. It is all consitent with his character.

I wish too they would bring back some more storylines that :
    1. involve Grissom and his bug expertese,
    2. In particular his hearing and/or sign/lip-reading.

13. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

14. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I like that picture Rocket Scientist. As my grandma would say "it just don't make any sense" for a guy's complextion, especially one his age, to be that clear. I think he always going to have that baby face.

15. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Firstly, as I skimmed through recent posts a bit too quickly, I thought at first it was Mark Hamill you were talking about!

Yes, Grissom + gun = very sexy! Be nice to have a few more scenes like that.... but it would end up being just a tad out of character. And I am guessing in the real world, the forensic scientists don't go around chasing the bad guys with guns anyway!

The storylines involving bugs seem to be non-existent thesedays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.