William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The apt. seen in "Grissoms Divine Comedy" is the apt that he and Sara share, the same white brick as seen in "Leapin' Lizards, when their watching the Godzilla flick! to recap before the new ep. here's some caps from that show! He's a real pack-rat, scads of junk from everything and everybody, bugs in frames:rolleyes: pictures of the team and other trivia that he saves:cool:

!THE BATHROBE

GIL AND HANK

HIS FRIDGE'

GRISS AND SARA This is from the deleted scene when Cath is snooping around his apt., and says after seeing this on his fridge' ask's "How long have you and Sara been together"? in San Francisco, approx. 10 years ago:eek:

THE PHONE CALL

2. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Great pics des!! That was a fabulous episode :D
    My fav pic would have to be 'the bathrobe'!! He looks like he needs a hug :rolleyes:

3. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

i'm drooling, :drool:, that man is just too good looking.

4. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I can't get enough of his hair like that in that bathrobe picture.

5. Desertwind

In honor of our Warrick man and his seemly demise form CSI, here's a couple of caps. from way back in S/2 "Chaos Theory":thumbsup: I sure will miss him, and I thought that Grissom would pick him as the lead CSI:wtf: things sure change:(

GIL.. SARA..WARRICK

SO SOMBER

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  6. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  7. Desertwind

WornSouls those are fabulous. I've never seen them before[​IMG] thank's, I love them together, great respect for one another:thumbsup: I just hope somehow, whoever talks him into staying:scream:

LYING DOWN WITH DOGS

GO HOME papa bear concerned about his guy!

8. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup:Great pics WornSouls and desertwind,Here some pics from Drop`s out
    I made them tis morning,Dutch time :lol:
    pic1 and pic2 and pic3

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

thank u for the pics, girls ;)
    desertwind, i love those pics! i really laught so hard seeing grissom as THE BAD BOSS! he looks awesome with power :D and the fact that he is shorter than warrick..... (rofl) ... but still looking scary!

10. Desertwind

Thank's Rocky and he does look stern, ren4e Warrick was spinning out of control and he was the big bad boss, as it should be, excpet Warrick went right back and didn't pay attention to him:confused: here's a couple more from last nights show .. good epispode! Brass and Nick so good working this case:thumbsup: Billy looked fantastic:drool:

BRASS..NICK..GRISSOM

NICK..GRIS

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

So what do ya think of his hair color this season?

[​IMG] I like it. I also like the color of his beard. It's not too dark like in Season 5. :drool:

[​IMG] Love this group shot! :thumbsup:

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yeah I like the colour this season, as you say, not too dark!

TBH, I'm more than happy to see him with his natural gray hair! I think he looks lovely like that. But he does look especially great this season, so I'll let TPTB off with making him dye his hair :lol:

13. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Me too, I was thinking during "Drops out" how much better it is being a bit darker. Not like in Season 7 (I think?) which was a lot lighter. I don't like those shots inside the labs where the lights from above shine down and make his hair look almost white! Not my favourite look. Also prefer it very short, as short as possible infact. But maybe that's just coz I like the "short, back and sides" look anyway! "Grissom's Divine Comedy" was pretty much the perfect Grissom episode with a variety of looks - all good! That pic of him at his desk with handkerchief in hand is my current laptop wallpaper.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

So you like it a bit darker with the hair and beard Hammer?

It's just fine to me cause it's looks more natural now.

Like in Seaon 4 with he first showed up with the sexy beard. :drool:

[​IMG] This is from Season 4.
    Don't get me wrong, he looks smokin' hot with a dark beard as well! :drool::drool:

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I haven't been here in a while (RL keeping me on my toes ;) ) but I had to say I LOVE the return of the beard! He looks the same as he did in season 4. But I watched XX the other day and I noticed he had some grey on the sides.... still just as sexy :drool:

So, although season 8 is almost over, I really hope the beard is here to stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.