William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

All right folks! I was sitting here this morning perusing the threads and noticed that this one has a pretty basic, boring, informative title. "William/Grissom Pic Thread"?? :wtf: No fun "extra" at the end??? :eek: We can't have that!

Want to add something fun and deserving of the great pics of WP you are posting here? Then let's do it! I'll take suggestions via PM or this thread, although if you post ideas here please remember that it is still a pic thread...please add your suggestions to a post with pics in it.

grissom12goa.jpg

I'm not sure yet if we'll vote officially or just discuss here, but I promise that you guys will have the final say on the name. :)

The one thing we ask is that you please keep your ideas clean, within the PG13 guidelines of the forums, and respectful to the actor. The mods reserve the right to veto any idea that may be controversial, so let's try not to get too crazy with the ideas, okay?

Kind of thought there would be a little more interest in this! :lol: But we'll keep taking suggestions for a few days and see if it picks up. :)

Hey it's Sunday, people are busy doing things. I wasn't on yesterday because of the same thing. It'll pick up I promise:bolian:

hunt.jpg

Last edited:

Okay, call me lame, lol, but one thought that keeps popping up in my head is;

William/Grissom "A Sight For Sore Eyes" Pic thread

And of course, like Smokey stated...seeing this is a Pic Thread, here is my little contribution to the mix. Don't know if this was tossed up in previous threads, but if so, why not again. :lol: And if I must say so myself, 'tis a nice little snap of him.

:) Oke,my Englisch is not that good so what do you think about this
Billy/Grissom "Mr blue eyes" pic thread

Good one DJ, and Rocky he does have blue eyes:p and your English is fine, here's a few more suggestions
141aj.gif

HOT..HANDSOME..HERO

MASCULINE..MESMERIZING..MYSTERIOUS

RIVETING..RAVISHING..RADIANT

HE'S THE SUNNY SIDE OF LIFE

av-599283.jpg
es32.jpg

407Jckpt041.jpg

Great suggestion Smokey.

I'll look through my photobucket and find some good Grissom pictures.

I do not know how to post pictures (pathetic, I know). But how about "Just Keeps Getting Better!" as a thread title?

I had a couple of suggestions via PM that I'll put here. I'll leave it up to the submitter(s) if they want to say who sent them in. :)

Addicted to Billy/Grissom Pic Thread

Billy/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket Pic Thread

i'm all for the Addicted to ... title.

btw, i wish we had some new pics. on the other hand i'm glad we don't so the guy can have some piece. :)

Hi! Is the box still open for suggestion?
Every time I come here, this how feels like.

Read below: *cough* my attempt to convince you mine* cough*
"Perfect." He flashed his gleaming smile, dazing her momentarily.
"Um"- She shook her head, blinking - "Your server will be right out." She walked away unsteadily.
"You really shouldn't do that to people," I criticized. "It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that - She's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
He seemed confused.
"Oh, come on," I said dubiously."You have to know the effect you have on people."
He tilted his head to one side, his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted.
Source: Twilight (bolding mine)

Uh… so, I’d like to suggest the “D” word which I think the favorite letter of gilsgal,;) (this one :drool::drool:, and ‘delicious’ )--- and I thought it cannot be such -- PG13?

But gilsgal, seriously?
Billy/Grissom: The Thinking Woman's Sex Symbol
:devil:
----
On the other hand, this is safer on the rating.

Billy / Grissom: “Dazzling” Pic Thread #11

Or combine, I like the “Addicted to…” too

ADDicted to Billy/Grissom: D’ Dazzling Pic Thread #11
*overused of D’s* :lol:

----
bedazzle(v.) 1. To please irresistibly; enchant. 2. To dazzle so completely as to make blind.
------

He is.... definitely! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Hi gals,sorry that I was away for a view days,but my dog Rocky a border collie died
at the age of 15 and I was not in the mood
a025.gif

But here some Grissom/Billy pics for you all :drool:
Beard
Tux
Peace
This old cub

Back