William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

:thumbsup: Thanks for the pics girls.there are a lot new Billy pics on the WPAP :drool:

credits WPAP

Thank's Rocky still more of him:p and courtesty of WPAP. The snow in Chicago. He look's good
jb.png

NICE COAT
woo.gif

THAT GORGEOUS FACE
licklips.gif

Do you need a bucket gilsgal :lol:
Here some more of the DELICIOUS Billy :drool:

There are new caps of Lovers lanes on my website :thumbsup:

I slip on my coming here, hand me a drool bucket please. I'll send to DNA and know who among you contribute the most. :lol:

Those new pics are wonderful, thanks. Almost got me cross eyed for staring too long at the computer.

Here something not so old.
624wgt30.jpg

P.S.
And i wanna thank a certain gal here for that enumeration, you are thoughtful. Hugs.

:eek: Billy`s new look,no curls anymore :scream:

I could strangle him for cutting off his curls (and the beard too). :scream: At the same time, I realize a) hair changes roughly every seven years; b) maybe he felt the curls were "too grissom"; and c) perhaps he was tired of dying the hair. Whatevah -- loved the interview. Such a "real" guy, if you know what I mean...

Last edited:

I think these are the worst pictures of him ever. Why he wants to present himself looking like this, is beyond me. Old with white hair, and no more curls,:angryrazz:Billy, Billy, Billy where have you gone too?:confused:

THIS IS THE BILLY I LIKE

weehee.gif
yess girls those are the ones, gorgeous photos thank's Rocky and gilsgal the mosiac fabulous.:thumbsup: I just don't get the other one:confused: glad we never saw him on CSI like that:( another striking one of him like he used to look:p

CAPTIVATING

Back