William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

Welcome to the Billy pic page, x3nity, and thanks for the wonderful picture of our man.
Hey, x3nity :) Glad you're joining us looneys :) Have fun & thanks for the pix- GORGEOUSNESS!
Aww, thanks. I thought I’m trespassing…(not!).;)
I just have a little few stash and needed to post because we’re missing him on csi.
And this so …. (?)
csilv_51S.jpg

(what’s the word?) :lol:

See ya!

:thumbsup: Great pics again,love the marg/Billy pic x3nity :drool:
Here`s the sleeping beauty :lol:

Love the pic of Marg and Billy x3nity. I adore their playfulness with each other. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rocky:
Thanks for the pics of our favourite "sleeping beauty" :drool:

Here's a few pics for a beautiful Wednesday morning:

Big Middle one of my favourite episodes. A flirting Gil is a very good thing :devil:

Beautiful I can stare at this pic for hours. What a gorgeous man!!!! :drool:

Sexy cowboy Need I say more?
evilgrin0010.gif

Arm PrOn :drool:

Strange, now I reeaally feel like an outsider. [insert disclaimer here] I am sorry, I have only known the name billypetersen because of gilbert grissom, and no prior encounter of the actor except CSI’s, therefore I have no awareness whatsoever the hotness of this creature who makes my head spin now due to lack of sleep looking at this interesting page all the way from page one. I am so 100 years too late discovering of this wonderful world of William. :lol:

Like I said, the first time I saw this yay! photo… I duno what to cover first, (err my eyes with open fingers? Or my mouth for the delightful squee…lol)

But I see photos like this by CSIz_4_H (uhm page 4 pls.) and more, now I get the idea. He is one big beautiful man, very good person and really deserving. And I think we deserve to see him shirtless too on CSI (oops, naughty). I mean we saw Nick, War and even Greg done that, why not him?

Unfair. Especially when you see photo like this one
The pools of his eyes is the window of his soul.
------------------

(*apology for the rambling* );)

P.S.
Rocky ang Gilsgal.... thanks for the 'overload'. More please...

Last edited:

Strange, now I reeaally feel like an outsider. [insert disclaimer here] I am sorry, I have only known the name billypetersen because of gilbert grissom, and no prior encounter of the actor except CSI’s, therefore I have no awareness whatsoever the hotness of this creature who makes my head spin now due to lack of sleep looking at this interesting page all the way from page one. I am so 100 years too late discovering of this wonderful world of William. :lol:

Like I said, the first time I saw this yay! photo… I duno what to cover first, (err my eyes with open fingers? Or my mouth for the delightful squee…lol)

But I see photos like this by CSIz_4_H (uhm page 4 pls.) and more, now I get the idea. He is one big beautiful man, very good person and really deserving. And I think we deserve to see him shirtless too on CSI (oops, naughty). I mean we saw Nick, War and even Greg done that, why not him?

Unfair. Especially when you see photo like this one
The pools of his eyes is the window of soul.
------------------

(*apology for the rambling* );)

P.S.
Rocky ang Gilsgal.... thanks for the 'overload'. More please...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I LOVE LOVE LOVE Billy butt!!! LOL It's SO true though!! :devil::devil::drool::drool:
GAH....I'm still in shock here!

Beautiful beautiful pic of that intense, focused, face in that 2nd round of hotness...WOW.I still love that picture...think it's impossible not to.

I'm gonna throw some of my favorites into the mix :)

This sexiness could kill you

Quality time with the Queen, but sexy as well

Pure pleasurable evil

Someone got him to giggle...cutie pie

HAVE...MERCY....

It's cos Billy and I are CUBBIES fans, isn't it?

x3nity: So glad that you are discovering the beauty of Billy.:bolian::bolian:
He is hot and sexy in all forms, not just when he's potraying Grissom. There is something about Billy that holds your attention and makes you like him, even when he's playing less than admirable characters.

Thanks Rocky and Crim for the gorgeous pics you posted. :drool:

In keeping with helping x3nity discover Billy, here's a few pics from some of his movies :)

The Beast

Passed Away

Keep the Change

Past Tense, Present Perfect

Gunshy

TLADILA

^ Aaiigght.. thanks gilsgal.

More on to 'new addiction'. We may have some connection. Sightings of the ever aloha shirt.

More here:
WAY TO GO EPISODE

WGA STRIKE
~*~
In an interview he said that aloha shirt has a huge histoy and i quote:
... And that aloha shirt has a huge history. I got it in the Philippines 10 years ago off a guy's back, when I traded him shirts in the jungle..
Mr. Petersen, will you come visit the Philippines? ;) I promise I will not bother you.

:luvlove: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

:thumbsup: Thanks again for the hot pics,here`s Billy in leather :drool:

Back