William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

Rocky: That first scan is *HOT* He looks like he's doing that Shakespearian play where the promotional photos show some guy in a similar pose, holing a skull...(I know, beautiful breakdown of that, right?! LOL) He's a SEXY man!!

:thumbsup: Great pics Des,I was sick for a while can not move my arms,but its better now.It came all out of my neck.So,I only have my season 10 caps now.Here some hot young Billy`s :drool:

Rocky11, I hope you are feeling better?

Thanks for the pics everyone. Billy looks great in all of them :)

~RoseWillow~

:thumbsup: Thanks RoseWillow I`m feeling much better now :)
:eek: That look and the beard :drool:

Glad to see you back Rocky and hope you're feeling much better. Great pics btw :drool:

Thanks Des and Rocky.

Blackbird encore. Sometimes he seems reserved when taking curtain calls... very quick to praise his fellow actors but uncomfortable about taking any praise for himself.

ETA: Of course Blackbird isn't the sort of play where you come bouncing out all smiles to take your bows.

Last edited:

Oh, ebuzz!! That is fantastic! Thank you! Are there any more 'Blackbird' pics or vids available?

Thanks for sharing the pic of the "Blackbird" encore, ebuzz. It brings back many fond memories of this summer in Chicago. I was totally blown away by Billy's performance, he was simply amazing.

I too have noticed that Billy is very humble about his acting abilities and was very quick to point out how fabulous Mattie was etc. Just makes me like him even more :adore:

Some random Billy goodness, because Lord knows, we need more Billy....

Closeup

Icy Blue

Undressing

Promo pic

Griss in jeans

Ta Da

Last edited:

Oh, ebuzz!! That is fantastic! Thank you! Are there any more 'Blackbird' pics or vids available?
I wish. :rolleyes:
It was posted at YTDaW by wiske2 today... not sure about the source, but since cameras were banned in the theatre I'm assuming it's a professional shot.

It looks professional doesn't it? It's a shame there are so few pics or vids of it, as it was a blindingly brilliant production. Thanks for answering so quickly, though!

I have not post in here before.*wonders*
csilv_39S.jpg

Sorry for barging in.
Me now exit... thanks

Ebuzz: Beautiful pic....God, that brought back serious memories....I think I shed a couple of tears!
GG: You're right- Billy wanted Mattie to have almost ALL of the attention for 'Blackbird'. I have a friend that has known Billy since before he has big with CSI or even Manhunter, and she met up with him during 'Blackbird' to hang out, and she said every time they talked about the play, Mattie's name was brought up constantly by Billy, because he wanted her to have the attention. Her name was on the opposite side of the theater at HIS request. He's such a sweetheart :)

I have not post in here before.*wonders*
csilv_39S.jpg

Sorry for barging in.
Me now exit... thanks

Welcome to the Billy pic page, x3nity, and thanks for the wonderful picture of our man.

Ebuzz: Beautiful pic....God, that brought back serious memories....I think I shed a couple of tears!
GG: You're right- Billy wanted Mattie to have almost ALL of the attention for 'Blackbird'. I have a friend that has known Billy since before he has big with CSI or even Manhunter, and she met up with him during 'Blackbird' to hang out, and she said every time they talked about the play, Mattie's name was brought up constantly by Billy, because he wanted her to have the attention. Her name was on the opposite side of the theater at HIS request. He's such a sweetheart :)

Crim: See that's why we all adore Billy so much, he's so generous with others and so humble about his own talents.:adore:

Hey, x3nity :) Glad you're joining us looneys :) Have fun & thanks for the pix- GORGEOUSNESS!

GG yuppers woman! You're riiight ;)

Back