William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

ITA with both of you! The best episode EVER! And Pfewww! indeed, GrissomFREAK! :devil: That pic is so, er, inspiring! Yeah, I know, I say that often, but I can't help myself!!! :lol:

And here are a few more, for your enjoyment, ladies! :D Jackpot RULES!!!

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

3. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

when was he in Paris?
    this summer
    nice pic by the way

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

O-M-G!!! WP was in Paris!!! But -but -but I left Paris to come here!! -and he leaves here to go over there??! Maaan, that's crazy! And I'm sooo outta luck :D

Whoa. Love it! Is it some kind of a promo pic for the new season?

6. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

While anything in 'Jackpot' just makes me melt!:p :p (It was on last night on UK TV).

On the endless beard/nobeard question.... maybe the beardless now means there will be a 'growing it back look' - like Hugh Laurie in 'House'???

I mean think about THIS girls!!! :p :p

7. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Hey I just came across THIS WOW!!! :eek: :eek:

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

HOLY SH*T!! this new picture is freakin' HOT!! OMGOMGOMG, i love tvguide!! darn!!! agh!! he's SO hot there it's just unbelievable!!! WPHS all the way! everybody who'll tell me that this guy doesn't look good without the beard has no eyes!! oh *dies, melts, and all the rest*

~Edited: Due to Screen Stretch~

9. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Adzix, you're hyperventilating!!! Take it easy, girl! Here, I have a few pics from his theater days, and look who's with him! :lol: Their relationship goes back a loooooooong way! :lol:

btw, WONDERFUL pics, guys!!! :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG thank's jazzfan walking and eating in Paris-and it doesn't look like he's on that "veggie" regime like the gossip says-you go Billy- enjoy life- ;) :Dvery cool- he look's so cute- and their so casual ;) love it- thank's again :p

THE MAN IN A TUX

And GGirl :lol: Ickly Ecklie :lol: good research- girl- they do go way back- I love it- :lol:

WHOOPS, Destiny I changed it- sorry- :( we do get excited-

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey everyone please gather round and listen cause I do not want to have to repeat this.

One, This is a "Non-Spoiler" Thread, this means Current season photo's of unaired episodes as well. Which is why we have a specific thread for that and it has a spoiler warning on it. ;)

Two, Not everyone is a member of YTDAW (Your Tax Dollars At Work) and therefore do not have access to their spoiler sections (which includes some pictures), this is why we urge you to upload the photo you wish to share to your own storage site and then link them over.
    This does not in anyway encourage hotlinking, (ie posting a pic to show up that is posted on another site, which uses their bandwidth). But rather for you all to keep in mind that again not everyone is a member of certain sites. To remedy this you can either as I said upload it to your own site OR if url linking to the picture make sure to note the site it is located. If it is an unaired photo then see One. ;)

Three, While I understand that you all get excited from time to time, there are times when the excitement is a bit out of control. Such as strecting the screen, which causes us to have to edit that post to unstretch it. So for example: "OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! HHHHOOOOTTTT!!!!" Also doing it with so many words is really over the top. What would be better, such as "OMG!! HOTT!!". Though complete caps is consider shouting. Excitement is one thing, going overboard is another. :)

Okay thats it, everyone may continue their awe moments and discuss their fav actor/character's picture. Thank you. :D

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

sorry for that freak out Destiny. won't happen again.

already posted this on GSR thread, but wanted it to share here as well. it's a comparison of how he looked in S3 and now. the difference is HUGE.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOA- I'm serious it's his younger bro. Bill- :eek: what's strange about these pis of him is how great they vary- the one in the S/7 pic thread who him like he look's in this 2nd pic, the other one look's "touched up" :mad: so we have to see which one he really look's like Thurs. right? bizzare

Adzix if he look's like this 1st pic. then bring it on- breathtaking- GAWD lord have mercy :D I sound wishy-washy don't I? lets face it- I'm crazy about the guy- I watched "Gunshy" last nite-(again] no beard, and kept freeze-framing the stills-just to look at his incredible face--and I'm really wondering if he and Diane Lane didn't have something going on off screen, the chemistry it "HOTT" between them :p

KISS ME BABY

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Whoa! :eek: Thank you Jazz [​IMG]
    And wearing black. Cool. :D

-------------------
    [​IMG]

15. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:eek:Do I see a beard growing :confused: or am I dreaming :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.