William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

thank you britfan definately a winning combo :D what more could a girl want oh i dunno mayb him here to give me a birthday kiss :D

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Blimey grssom89. That IS a Happy Birthday! I've got to wait til June for my birthday kiss *sobs uncontrollably...*

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

dnt worry im sure it ll be just as enjoyable for you and when its your birthday ill be saying the same thing lol

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

girls about the shirt unbuttoned, i think it should SO look like this :eek:

5. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

My birthday is coming up in a few days... and this is what I want!!! :devil: And don't worry, britfan, Christmas is coming up in a few weeks and we ALL can have a very merry Xmas with him! ;)

Adzix, that's a great idea! Just enough for Grissom, but this suits Billy just fine! :D

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congrads on Thread number 5. :D

Happy Birthday Grssom89 :)

And thank you for the birthday wishes, that was sweet. ;)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHO-HOO-HOO #5-hip-hip--hooray- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Destiny and grissom89 you little Virgo's- hope both your day is filled with joy and happiness, and here's to ya- clinks champagne glass :p and thank's Destiny for being an awesome moderator- you're sure appreciated ;)Here's Billy wishing your a great day too- as he winks at both of you :lol:

[​IMG]

8. Destiny

:lol: Thanks thats cute and sweet, and don't forget to send wishes to another moderator in the MISC Forum Tinkerbell she also shares this day with us. :D

9. Desertwind

Certainly- didn't know that- and with all the little bleeps-blips-bloopers errors and wrong sizeing in pics, and wrong comments- you always handle it with grace and manners and never insult us- ;) thank's again ;)

10. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

Hmmm...I haven't been here before *takes a look around* but I'm pretty sure that this is my new favorite thread. I hope you guys don't mind a little contribution from me...*drools all over self*

These pictures are great guys, keep up the good work!

11. Desertwind

WELCOME AngelWearinJeans your going to love it- and thank's for the pic. he's something isn't he? have fun and post away ;)here's a collage of him w/beard and without-still gorgeous either and

MR. SEXY

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to our Billy obsession
    AngelWearinJeans enjoy :D

13. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Welcome, AngelWearinJeans! :D We certainly don't mind your sweet contribution! I'm drooling with you! :devil:

And this is to thank you!

14. Desertwind

"JACKPOT" again, I must have watched this 20 times or more- and still love it!!!!! some outstanding scenes, (still fresh in my brain) when the coronor, and Gris are examing the vic. and Gris pulls out that little piece of paper- Coronor- "what's ya got there"? Gris- "well, I'm not sure yet"/ and the expression, how he look's over his glasses with those gorgeous eyes" I love that scene- the way he delivers the lines- riveting :p in the store, and the clerk sure was enjoying looking at him-- ;) when the det./cop says "it'll take them about two hrs. to get here" and he goes "well, that should give you time to burn down the barn" :lol: the tone of his voice and his facial expressions in this eppy are just extrodinary-this is when I really fell hook-line-and sinker for him, and not to forget his "tush" in the jeans :p :p :p and the barn scene where he narrow his eyes down-when the Cop acts weird--WP does carry this whole eppy and is awesome--- and he look's so fantastic, well, and the last scene that sexy-smirky grin- gives me chills- jump in here anytime girls- I'm starting to drool, again :p

YES DEAR

15. Destiny

You're welcome, and thank you. I could give a long explaination but it all comes down to the fact that the way I am on the net is the way I am in real life, insulting someone, ect. is just not something that I would want to do, be it on purpose or unintentially. Besides we all make mistakes, as long as we learn and move forward, all is good. If I have to be a bit harder I am only doing it with the best of intentions so that folks can have fun and the rules can be in play to. Its the only way I know to explain it. ;)

Okay moving back on topic before I have to remind myself that I am off topic. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.