William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
AWESOME PICS> girls :p and britfan I believe that pic is from his movie "The Staircase" 1998=quite a while back, and here's some recent pics, from 'BTK'

MR. SERIOUS

HMMMMM

desertwind, I'm LOVING the second picture! my girls want to see a picture of Grissom without the beard isn't that funny?
:lol:

He kinda of look's "old" in that one, ~~~don't throw rocks~~~ and my grandaughter Sierra,(13) likes him better with he beard, of course her dad wears one, :p and your girls are younger ;)here'a couple from "CAGED" S/2.. now you can see the difference, from then and now... "bring back the beard"... in some of these new ones, he look's great, some not so great!!!!in S/7 I mean ;)

THOSE LIPS

THAT LOOK~~THUD~~

And Destiny thank's for the web-sites, I knew you'd come up with some ;)I don't have "The Staircase" either so, Ill look at these too!!

You're both welcome, Glad I could help, but I do recommend that you check out the sites first to make sure their not rip off's I do not guarentee or endorse any of those sites. :)

Thank's Destiny for the head's up, and funny "I don't endorse them" ah come on :lol: and I went through hell, on some DVD"s from China, I was freaked out, and had to e-mail the Asian person, I purchased them from (S1-2-3 CSI) terrified that they were in Chinese :eek:, but she guaranteed they were in English, and they were, thank gawd!!! but on the back there's some Chinses writing, strange, and they are all good, and I only paid $80 for all 3 seasons,a good deal!!! but I won't do that again it was e-Bay :confused:

csi5-1.jpg

Thank You-Thank You Destiny you're a doll,,, I just bought "The Staricase" from Smarter.com via Amazon ;)it was only $5.98 plus S&H, for a total of $8.96, can you believe that? :eek: brand new DVD, so I'm so grateful, can't wait!!! the only drawback, it won't be shipped till Nov. 20 YIKES :rolleyes: that's along time, but still, I'm so thrilled :lol: here's another little pic. from that movie... and, thank's again!!!!!

sc7.jpg

I think I posted this on the wrong forum - the Hotness one, but I'll thank both Desertwind and Destiny for their help. Sasly, it's only DVD coded for America, not Europe, but these lovely pics will keep me going. Bless his little cotton socks! And I also learned today that 'suspenders' have completely different meanings on each side of the Atlantic!

I hope GGgirl doesn't mind me sharing this with you, but she sent me this today. She really knows how to cheer a girl up! :D Hope you like it!

Aww! How cute?

Suspenders are what we call braces! I got TOTALLY the wrong idea when someone mentioned he wore suspenders in the film! Rocky Horror moment! :lol:

REALLY?!? I never knew that! Ha ha. Oh my god that is an imagine I DO NOT WANT!! Ahhhhhh

PS I have a friend whose car broke down on their way to a Rocky Horror Show, right in the middle of Oxford!!! He had to find a public phone to get help!!!! The rest you can picture.....

Rocky for some unknown reason, their different here, than overseas :( strange but true!! here's another one from his movie "The Rat Pack" where he plays JFK, and Ray Liotta plays Frank Sinatra!! he's really good, and has the Boston accent down to a tea (pun intended)

rp1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back