William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just....*THUD* Love the last one and...well all of them really. And I'm not sure why but I like the hair shorter...

I've liked guys with long hair all my life, well, at least since the 60's... I guess I fell in love with long hair when I first saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show... :) Well, THAT dates me, doesn't it!!! :lol:

lol im not too fussed but the combo of the stubble n short hair is soo hott! *drools* im not old enough to know about the 60s :lol:

OMG, such sweet pics... :D

Yeah, TPTB certainly hit the "Jackpot" (pun intended) with this one! :lol: But I don't think they will revisit. :( They're trying to think of different scenarios each time they film a new episode, and that has already been done... *sigh* That certainly would be another dream episode, though! We can still wish it with all our might, or even write fanfics about that. ;)

GGirl1 stop it right now- :lol: awesome- way to go- and OB good one as well- are we really losing it- or are we sane-

MR. SEXY MAN :pcome to mama- you sexy thing

csi5-1.jpg

Hey guys! I'm back :D

OK so about our hottest profile poll ... we STILL have a tie :lol: Well, guess that means season 5 Billy/Grissom was really TOO HOT :cool:
Can't disagree with that ;)

Winners are #2 and #4
silly-woohoo.gif
love-hearts.gif

Season 6 hottest profile is #3
happy-claphands2.gif

Jackpot: Mr Hottness is BACK! or Formalities: Tuxic?
Jackpot AAALLLL THE WAY, man!! :D

NOTHING beats backward cap & CSI vest -and grey t-shirt too :D loooove that t-shirt
WHY OH WHY did it never come OFF huh?? I wonder :lol: It SHOULD HAVE :devil: :devil:

desertwind said:
GGirl1 stop it right now- :lol:
What did I do??? :confused: I honestly don't know what you want me to stop... :confused: Do you want me to stop showing this??? or this? or this? :devil: *drooling*

Oh yeah, you can come to me anytime, baby! I'll take very gooooooooood care of you and you'll never wanna leave...

GrissomFREAK said:
NOTHING beats backward cap & CSI vest -and grey t-shirt too loooove that t-shirt
WHY OH WHY did it never come OFF huh?? I wonder It SHOULD HAVE
Yeah, it's a pity... Just to console ourselves :D

GGgirl1 said:
desertwind said:
GGirl1 stop it right now- :lol:
What did I do??? :confused: I honestly don't know what you want me to stop... :confused: Do you want me to stop showing this??? or this? or this? :devil: *drooling*

Oh yeah, you can come to me anytime, baby! I'll take very gooooooooood care of you and you'll never wanna leave...

GrissomFREAK said:
NOTHING beats backward cap & CSI vest -and grey t-shirt too loooove that t-shirt
WHY OH WHY did it never come OFF huh?? I wonder It SHOULD HAVE
Yeah, it's a pity... Just to console ourselves :D
Girl don't stop those pictures *THUD*

He's one heck of a GUY!!! HOTTT!!!!!!!!! :p

also JACKPOT I CAN"T CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!!!!! Those lips and cap and Everything!!!!!!

prey to god they make another jackpot....and this time hell be wearing a tux in the flashbacks!!

and no you cant stop posting pics like that!!!

that would be against the law!!!

orgasmicbilly said:
prey to god they make another jackpot....and this time hell be wearing a tux in the flashbacks!!

and no you cant stop posting pics like that!!!

that would be against the law!!!
Against the law, huh? Well, since I'm very respectful of the law, being a Billy & CSI addict, I'll continue then.

Mmmm, where do I begin?

Well, I'll examine this

A little bit of powder here...

click!

You know what to do... ;)

Oh, these girls just love me... :devil:

Is this all right by you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back