William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmmmm *sigh* He looks very intense in this pic. I like it when he looks that way... btw, I like peanut butter too. I think of him every time I eat some... ;)

hhunter said:
Great pictures GGgirl1! I have some I uploaded this morning
my daughters favorite...

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/hunterseaker_2006/bf63.jpg

Peanut butter Yummy!! Your daughter deserves a metal for loving that picture. the reason i came to love peanut butter.

GGgirl1 said:
I don't think he does, but if I were his wife, I wouldn't let him do that!!!

Changing the subject, we were talking on the hottness thread about The Staircase, and I uploaded some picture especially for you, orgasmicbilly!

arriving at the convent

a laughing Billy!

smiling sweetly

ahhhhhh, power tools! (his arms, that is) ;)

compassion

he even looks good in suspenders!

*THUD!!!* Suspenders are my favorite. *drools* omg that picture is awesome.

Yummmmm......they are all nice.

lol about the suspenders...he looks good in just about anything. Except maybe the infamous WTG shirt. (and I gotta say it, you know it was coming...he looks even better in nothing at all :devil:)

GGgirl1 said:
I don't think he does, but if I were his wife, I wouldn't let him do that!!!

Changing the subject, we were talking on the hottness thread about The Staircase, and I uploaded some picture especially for you, orgasmicbilly!

arriving at the convent

a laughing Billy!

smiling sweetly

ahhhhhh, power tools! (his arms, that is) ;)

compassion

he even looks good in suspenders!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!

he looks totally hot in all of them....and that stubble!!!

OMG!!!

and i agree he does look good in suspenders!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm glad you like the pics, sweetie! It was really hard, but extremely pleasurable, :D choosing between the different faces of Mr. Hottness... :devil:

btw, we still have a tie as for season 5 pics... Has anyone here not voted yet?

GGirl1 fabulous pics this is one film I don't have or never have seen- I do know he also played with Barbara Hershey in "Return To Lonesome Dove" with her, as his love interest- :pand I agree with OgasmicBilly on his kissing scenes- look's like his kisses are more passionate - but than again he's acting :p here's a killer up-close photo of his beautiful face- :p

EXTRODINARY

Sweetie, you just HAVE to see that movie!!! I ordered it from Amazon.

Killer up-close photo, you say? I'm drowning in his eyes... :eek: Help! (no don't help me, I'm beyond anyone's reach...)

Whoa, des! That is THE best image I've seen of him. Ever! There's so much drool in here now, I'm practically swimming!! :eek:

formd14a.jpg

Because everyone keeps bringing up the tux.
LoveHearts.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back