William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix, I just saw all your avies on WP's other thread! They're absolutely wonderful! And thanks again for the ones you made for me, I'll make sure to use each and every one of them! :D

GGgirl, thank you!! i gotta tell you though that i've got a new program since today and made some cool ones as well!! i feel like i'm evolving :lol: *jumps in happiness*

*jumping with you hoping you'll share with us...* Oh, I'm sure you will!!! :) btw, what program is that?

I like my men Husky. They have to have some meat. billy is just fine the way he is don't see ya he needed to change. :D

*runs to go see Adzix's Avi's* :p

desertwind said:
Oh, don't get me wrong- not complaining- just commenting- :rolleyes: he's a big guy 5'11 and husky/hunky-big boned not a runt like Brad Pitt- and no offfense against Brad-I like him-- but he's too skinny for my taste- :(here's another pic from that gatherhing -and what's wrong with this pic. look carefully- their all sitting down- and their plates are empty- LOL :D cute Eric seems to be chatting with Gina and after 19 yrs of marriage Marg is still having a conversation with her hubby Alan ;) and I think that's Jorja on the right of Eric- so cool that they all hang out together

WHERE'S THE FOOD

He can eat me up if he likes...:devil: Well, lick anyway....*sigh, drool*

newflame13 said:
I like my men Husky. They have to have some meat. billy is just fine the way he is don't see ya he needed to change. :D
I'm with you. I don't think Billy's husky or even big boned for that matter. I like him just the way he is.

desertwind said:
No kidding- look's like Billy shined her on- :rolleyes: and she married Kid Rock-he's so classy-NOT :( how could she be this close to him and be with someone so completely different-
Did anyone notice how Billy deflected that smooch? He just kinda ducked out. :rolleyes:

O/T for a minute: Regardless of what anyone thinks of Kid Rock's style, his devotion to his music and his uphill climb to be successful is admirable. He and Anderson have been on again/off again for years and I'm glad they finally got together.

Back to the object of our affection: Billyface.

awww, thank you GGgirl and GF!! to do animated ones i used Ulead GIF Animator, and to do the stil ones, i used some crappy simple programs, though couple of icons from the last update are made in Corel! YAY! so they're more advanced :lol:

Adzix said:
to do animated ones i used Ulead GIF Animator
I'd like to have that one! I think my "creations" are too static... Anyway, I edited my last post in the Fan Art thread, and you can find it here. Smiles, everyone, 'cause it's about Da Man! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back