William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is *multiple sighs*, drooling and melting... Fortunately, this addiction is not bad for our health! It's even good for the soul... :D

I luv 'em.....the one under Care is hot and the next one's even hotter *wants to tear that shrit off him* And the last one, sniff sniff.

GGgirl1 said:
Actually, I'm over 50 too, and even a little older than you... :) As for "enjoying" him, I think all of us here have great taste in men! :lol:

Me too- but HUSH don't tell anybody :lol:the age range is endless- my neighbor lady is 71 and nuts over him too- says "that's one handsome hunk" and a really "old" line "he can put his shoes under my bed anytime" well sorry honey, he's not going to do that :( watches 'SPIKE" every night- and a little friend of mine in UK is 15-and so it goes- so on the poll- are you NUTS :devil: nearly impossible- but I choose #2 and #9 and #10--all so luscious :p

changes_caps_015.jpg
with Brass and Sara-from 'Ch Cha Changes"

:devil: Yes, yes desertwind, I admit it I'm nuts :lol:

I picked #1 btw :D -my avie. The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of :D I can't explain. I love it. So 'Grissom'.

But they're all yummy. Especially the Jackpot one -and also #7 :p

If looks could kill...I'd be dead by now :lol: :eek:
OK, maybe the film is bad, but hey you gotta watch it, at least for this scene -and the other one, too -the one where he's wearing the suit ... you are allowed to skip the rest. Just watch the two scenes he's in ;)

OMG- I've been staring at this picure for like 5 minutes- :p :p :pthe beauty of his face- can't even decide where to look first- and have your all noticed how perfect his ears are too- not big old elephant ears nor tiny little girlie ears- just perfect like the rest of him :p hey GrissomFREAK which movie is this pic. from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back