William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mel, thank you! I love it too! And grssom & Rocky, verrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice pictures! ;) He's sooooo YUMMY, don't you think? :devil: Anyone here wants to be a vampire? :D

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Anytime GGgirl,I whas just thinking on that epi BITE ME
LOL

Awesome grissom89 great shots- ;) here's one more from that dinner- :p the thing is about these people, the cast of CSI, is maybe one of the reasons it's #1 in the world - is the strong chemistry they have in real life- ;) friends--that comes across on the screen-how many celebrities do you know that work together AND play together- it's beyond cool :)even Ickly Ecklie is there :( and cutie Archie

GROUP CAMERADERIE check out Billy's jeans :D

I like your expression: "Ickly Ecklie", desertwind! :lol: Too bad for Marc Vann though, no one likes him! Have you heard his comments in the season 5 special features? Must be hard for him...

OK, let's go back to our man, Da Man! Oh, I checked out his jeans... Very *ahem* nice *ahem* indeed! :devil: And here is another view of the jeans... *gulping, drooling and melting* :eek:

*THUD* BILLY WEARS JEANS WELL!!!*THUD*
Rocky it's good to see ya back. nice pictures.
Adzix As always your banners and Icons are droolworthy
Desertwind I LOve his Jeans in your Pic ^_^ Sooooo HAWT!!!!!!^_^
Grssom:Nice Pix ^_^.
I've been doing this-->^_^ too much lately.

Indeed, des, AWWWWWWWW, MAMA MIA!

Mel23 said:
*thud* Nice :) He definately wears them well, doesn't he?
Definitely. Very nice and *ahem* tight :D

You know anybody can't wear tight jeans. It's an art :D

You gotta have what it takes to fill them quite nicely, if you see what I mean :lol:
He does. He's got all it takes :devil: And the effect is huh veeeeeerrrrrrrry nice *errr, what am I saying, the effect is BREATHTAKING ;)

Jackpot rules!! Season 4 hottest profile is #2 -no real surprise here, cuz the whole epi is just
sarcastic-fainting.gif

happy-claphands2.gif
happy-claphands2.gif

And now let's vote for season 5 hottest profile!! :devil:

1 & 2 3 & 4 5 & 6 7 & 8 9 & 10

Good luck! :D
You have up until Saturday -I'm leaving on Sunday, so I'll put up the poll for season 6 before I leave ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back