William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
have to say I loved the look
not so shaggy as last week
as desertwind said on the episode thread dye it darker
YES PLEASE :D

and yes loose the hat :eek:

Noooooooo!! Please don't tell me that the piggin' hat turned up in last night's eppy?! I had hoped it had fallen into the pond at the research centre... no such luck. Damn!

Cap - yes!

Cap backwards to protect his neck - OMG, definitely yes!

Panama white hat - has possibilities... :devil:

Straw hat - bash it, jump on it, throw it from the top of the Stratosphere, anything, but let Grissy wear it!

PLEASE!

Omg you don't like the straw hat?! What is wrong with the world?! LOL, I looooove that hat on him. I dunno whys.

Britfan - omg the cap backwards with beard, SO HOT!

Undone tie ;)

Does anyone else find themselves strangly attracted to Billy's eyebrows?! *begs for eyebrow pics*

i love the straw hat aswell! :D sooo cute! obey the hat people! :lol: i know britfan has particularly strong feelings against the hat! :lol:

and backwards cap and open tie pics all in one post - are you kidding me??? :devil: thats the kind of thing that gives a girl palpatations! :lol: like your style though! ;)

yey, someone else who loves the straw hat. The hat from Deadly Current's is *much* worse. So unco-ordinated! I know Britfan prefers shaven Billy too, I think there's something wrong with her LOL. Joking dear. :devil:

I watched the whole of part 1, S5 yesterday while nursing a badass hangover and wasn't expecting the hotness of the suit which was Mea Culpa, I only thought it right to share the joy. ;)

OMG GC, the first cap pic you posted. Phew, hot damn. Lovely cap Billy. You can leave your hat on... ;)

did someone say Grissom in a backwards cap?

AND YES get rid of the GOD AWFUL straw hat
totally agree with you britfan

normal_6x01_202.jpg

ams!! What are you saying about me? Whoa whoa whoa! Sweet child of mine!! Are you and poppylvsgriss ganging up on me?! Fellow North of Englanders?!

I am most certainly not Team Clean Shaven, I am Team Bi Facial! and never forget it!

And yes, hhunter! The hat sucks! So ner ner de ner ner on that too... :p

And not that you deserve it, I found sexy eyebrows for you... though that is the weirdest Billy fetish I've read about on these boards! :lol:

Enjoy, chuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back