William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to put it within the rules, Inside the Box's final scene with Gris in the hospital robe was shot once from the waist up and once full legnth...the alternate scene is on the DVD isn't it? If not there are pics floating around online...can PM you an address if you like since I can't post here.

ETA: Never mind, hhunter...I can still send you the link for, er, adult pics, but the Inside The Box one is likely faked :( True we'd all like to see...more of Billy...and we do in some movies :devil: but Grissom wouldn't show his rear in public, it's just so-un-Grissom as Adziz pointed out.

Ok, now I know what you are talking about
I thought there was a totally different ending :eek:

gotcha ;)

not that we would mind.... he he he

well there was this rumour that there actually WAS a different ending but as you see the picture has been obviously faked. so my only conclusion is that no different ending ever existed.

not that Billy wouldn't walk showing off his naked butt, i'm sure he would, lol (only to mention KTS) but he knows better that Grissom wouldn't.

Adzix said:
well there was this rumour that there actually WAS a different ending but as you see the picture has been obviously faked. so my only conclusion is that no different ending ever existed.

not that Billy wouldn't walk showing off his naked butt, i'm sure he would, lol (only to mention KTS) but he knows better that Grissom wouldn't.

I have seen the "other" version..YO MAMMA :p but can't post it here, understandably, lets just say you'd all be drooling more than usual :p

CBS 2001 SUMMER TOUR

MORE.. THE MAN IN A SUITso slim and trim :p

He look's so sauve in a suit.. :pif I saw him here, I'd probably fall over this balcony, trying to get close to him ~~~he dodges~~ :eek: YUM.. black on black.. and tell he doesn't look fantastic with his dark hair :p

g.jpg

*sigh* there is nothing like having a really bad day, and then coming here to see these wonderful 'Billy in a suit' pics!! Thanks ladies!!

awww thanks guys!! It was just this physical strength and endurance test that I pushed way too hard - and my lungs feel like they're bleeding.. my throat hurts from all the coughing and gagging... I honestly felt like I could just die! But alas! the only thing that could take my breath away is bearded Grissom! :lol:
It's funny that none of my friends could help me feel better - but you guys always make me smile! well.. I guess I could call you friends too!
hhunter I am definitely smiling now!
desertwind - you're awesome! He is grinning at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back