William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pictures ladies. I have to say I love the word ZEXY it describes him so well.

and OT- ams why choose between Mulder and Grissom? :lol: :devil: :p

....GREAT photos fans
licklips.gif
I also like the term "actor extraordinaire' he's the best.. the :eek:delivery of his dialogue, the expressions..his timing, so precise
nogriss.png

GRAVE DANGER he rocked in this ep.

and OT- ams why choose between Mulder and Grissom?

When I could have both hhunter?! :devil: Well, in my head anyways lmao.

Eggggy That smiley pic you posted of him is loverly. I was pissed off until I saw that, couldn't help but smiling. Bless ya Billy, you calmed me down lol.

Beard & smile.

Wink ;)

ZEXY - just because.

Yup, i'm homie. Pcs all fixed up now which it woot-tastic.

Itching the head of zexyness.
Never will I tire of THIS!

He really reminds me of James Bond (who is also swoontastic) in Formalities, everything from the music to the way its shot, the metal briefcase, the tux (woo) and the "bond girl" aka Sofia in this case. Damn he'd make a great Bond.

Rocky11 said:
:lol: zexy hat made the pic lighter because it was to dark in the room :lol: another hat :lol:

Nice shots.. he look's so YOUNG.. who'd know he's 54.. wow, if I didn't know better I'd say he could so pass for in his 40's
nogriss.png
and bye-bye beardy
fallenidols02.jpg
and thank's eggy in the 'GD' shot!

Hey eggy sweetie.. this is a no-no.. posting pics of episodes that haven't been aired yet, go in the S/7 picture thread! just a heads up!

CAST PIC FROM S/5 geezz what a good-lookin' group.. gorgeous..
141aj.gif

GGgirl1 said:
desertwind said:
...CAST PIC FROM S/5 geezz what a good-lookin' group.. gorgeous..
141aj.gif
Especially our Gman! :D I soooo miss the beard... :(

HI,GGirl1 where ya' been?.. long time no see. well, a little time..no see. don't stay away so long.. and I know, on the beard.. but he does look 'young' without the beard .. sweet face.. and that dimple
licklips.gif
and maybe with the summer approaching, it's to damn hot.. who knows, time will tell, I'm kind of getting used to the no beard..

jb.png

MONSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back