William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good! It worked. My computer freaked out, crashed, I took out the battery, started it up again and it works, good as new. ;) If in doubt, turn it off and on, my mum always says. :D
Such a pretty pic. They look so happy. I like Gina's top. Shows off her figure, and G with the white jacket :eek:!

OMG i love the white jacket/shoes combo *thud*
glad you got it working egg my mum always says that too :lol:

Doesn't he look spiffy in the white jacket and matching shoes :p here's one with him in a casual shirt and jeans.. no matter, he's till so handsome :p

COOKING
wow.jpg

britfan said:
But would I have written it without your idea being planted in my head?!? I am surrounded by dirty, smutty, filthy ladies!! :p

If you want the smut PMing, PM me for Egg's peanut butter fantasy!!

There's also a delightfully fun fan fic called 'Red Creeper' all about the alternative uses for print powder! :devil:
If anyone can find it online, please PM me where it could be. I'll be eternally grateful for the effort.

here's one with him in a casual shirt and jeans
That jumper. I love it! :eek: It's so cuddly. I have a thing about cuddly I think. :lol:

There's also a delightfully fun fan fic called 'Red Creeper' all about the alternative uses for print powder!
I've read that one. It's brill isn't it. :rolleyes: No idea where it is though. No wait. I think I found it. I'll PM you. ;)

hey everyone. been away for a while and i definitely missed the hottness. i'm gonna watch some CSI now to heel my almost 2-day withdrawal, lol.

the pics help a lot, they're all great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back