William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All, No egg I didn't leave you
how could I stay away from all the Grissom Hottness??

Great pictures everyone

grssom89 I love the suit too :D ;)

I think I'm jinx-ed.(sp?) Every time I go on the WPAP it breaks, yet others seem to have no problem. :( I love the WPAP, come back to me WPAP...*breaks into song*

grssom89 I love the suit too
We all love the suit. Personally suits are best in person I find. It's definetely the movement I like. ;)
Hey All, No egg I didn't leave you
how could I stay away from all the Grissom Hottness??
YAY! *hugs* Everyone is coming back! Except WPAP, he has left me high and dry. *blink*

I'm gonna go to bed now, it's 2 am, I should have gone earlier....*sigh* Actually maybe after I write in my OD, then I will, so nighty night all. *sends kisses*

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I do have size 10 feet...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's so cool! How tall are you?....I'm such a nosy person. I wonder what they say about women and big feet? *runs off to research*

I'm 5ft 10 - taller if I wear my school shoes - with 2 inch heels - especially purchased for intimidating arsey parents! But, please do tell me what they say about women with big feet - except that they are tall and can only buy crappy shoes at out of town discount places like Brantano!! :lol: :lol:

Now then, des... a birthday pic of Billyboy for you... Do you want -

Batchelor Number One?

Batchelor Number Two?

or

Bachelor Number Three?

As birthday girl, you get first dibs on the hotness! :lol: :devil:

Happy Birthday, Chuck!

19ams87 said:
Happy Bday Des Have a beer on topless Billy. :D

Egg You're like me my dear, I LOVE a guy in a suit. Hence the James Bond addiction. Uff. Any road, Mea Culpa was on last night, I especially love it when he undoes his tie and top button *swwwwwwwwwwwwoon* UFF I love that whole ep. Sexy beast. :devil: And that jawline, omg i'm a sucker for jawlines, but Billy's is outstaaaanding.

Any need to be this HOT?! Why yes there is :p

Suit action.

Get off lady, I belong to Amy...;)

That last picture looks like our sweet William and Sissy Spacek were doing a bit o' flirting there on set! :devil: I still say she shoulda stayed with his character in 'Hard Promises' instead of Mr. Yawnfest! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY desertwind. :)

1698171.jpg

That last picture looks like our sweet William and Sissy Spacek were doing a bit o' flirting there on set! I still say she shoulda stayed with his character in 'Hard Promises' instead of Mr. Yawnfest!

I could not agree more, jeanmacgreen! What was the mad fool thinking! Hard Promises is by far my fave Billy film... charming, cheeky, flirty, smiley... what is there not to like? ROWR!!

What's not to like?

Hi there! Hot stuff! Give us a wave, bad boy! :devil:

I'm 5ft 10 - taller if I wear my school shoes - with 2 inch heels - especially purchased for intimidating arsey parents! But, please do tell me what they say about women with big feet - except that they are tall and can only buy crappy shoes at out of town discount places like Brantano!!
I love Brantano! :lol: :rolleyes: I afraid the only thing I could find is that there is a book called "Never Marry a Woman With Big Feet; Women in Proverbs From Around the World by Mineke Schipper" :rolleyes: It's amazing what comes up when you type "women big feet" into google! :eek:
Oh, bachelor number three. ;) I'm loving the new look. Totally gorgeous.
Egg You're like me my dear, I LOVE a guy in a suit. Hence the James Bond addiction. Uff. Any road, Mea Culpa was on last night, I especially love it when he undoes his tie and top button *swwwwwwwwwwwwoon*
*swoons with you*
Happy Bday Des Have a beer on topless Billy.
:devil: :rolleyes:

britfan are you kdding me chuck :eek:.. so if I have to pick mmm #3 "LLV" and you girls are all so wonderful.. thank's for all the B-day wishes from all of you love all the pics, I'm a overwhelmed, and humbled :cool:.. was out running about today.. had B-fast, and then the slot machine thing. I did horrible, Fri. the 13th, is everthing you think BAD LUCK :eek:, I should have stayed in bed :D "another year older and deeper in debt" got lots of presents from family members.. nice.. and B-day cards galore, so that was cool and then seeing all these hot pictures of our gorgeous man.. wasn't he funny last night? :D.. him and Doc chasing the rat.. and later with Hodges :lol: those facial exxpressions, no one has them like he does! and here's one of him smiling..

HAPPY..NICE TEETH

I love Brantano! I afraid the only thing I could find is that there is a book called "Never Marry a Woman With Big Feet; Women in Proverbs From Around the World by Mineke Schipper" It's amazing what comes up when you type "women big feet" into google!
Oh, bachelor number three. I'm loving the new look. Totally gorgeous.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That pick is totally gorgeous! What eppy is that from? Smouldering! I love him all smiley and cute. *sigh*

OK, des, number three it is. Get your gladrags on and he'll be round your house in an hour to make all your fantasies come true! (Make sure you change the sheets... he'll need to be put up for the night :devil:)

And, Eggy? There is something smutty in your PM box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back