William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwooooaar! That stare is just soooo soooo Fwoar!!

I'll PM you the smut if Egg says it's OK... it's her peanut butter fantasy... :devil: :devil: Dirty girl that she is! :lol:

But would I have written it without your idea being planted in my head?!? I am surrounded by dirty, smutty, filthy ladies!! :p

If you want the smut PMing, PM me for Egg's peanut butter fantasy!!

But would I have written it without your idea being planted in my head?!?
True...*hangs head in shame*
Your PM box sure is going to fill up fast! :lol:

Here I go again, haven't done it in ages. :rolleyes:
Apologies. :D

13. Suckers
14. Paper or Plastic Glasses again...another fetish! Have I mentioned that one. :rolleyes: Oh, and a beautiful neck too. :devil:
14. Paper and plastic, not really in the best pics, but rather confusing don't you think? Messes with your head. Don't stare at it for too long, you'll hurt yourself. *deadly serious face*
15. Early Rollout
16. Getting Off This photo does me in. :eek:
17. XX Side profile and pout, what more could a girl ask for? :lol:
18. Bad to the Bone Look at those babies! :eek: (read lips. ;))
I think what makes the beard hot is that it frames his lips. I've really lost it now....*sigh*

:D
p.s. It's a figment of your imagination, there really are only 6 pics in this post. ;) :rolleyes:

Egg The photo that "does you in", isn't it funny how it's form an episode entitled 'Getting Off?
I know. I know. Shame about the no-getting off in that ep. :(

Is he washing a dog in that 'tush alert' pic or is it just a mangy (I've never typed that word before, it doesn't look like how it's spelt. :confused:)? Also, very nice tush it is too. ;)

What's mangy dude?! You mean like, is it minging?! And I dunno what he's doing, too mesmorised by the tushness. Think it's from Kiss the Sky which I havne seen so I dunno what he be doing. Looks like he's washin it, lucky dog. What i'd give to be that dog...

britfan said:
Ooohhh! Peanut butter? Grissom? Fantasy? I am SO in :D

19ams87 said:
Egg The photo that "does you in", isn't it funny how it's form an episode entitled 'Getting Off?' LOL.
:lol: My thoughts exactly.

Now I would have called this episode getting off :D Well, you know, "Getting off," "Jackpot" -pretty much the same idea, right? :lol:
Jackpot is a Grissom Hottness Fest :cool:

What's mangy dude?! You mean like, is it minging?!
Yeah. Pronounced Main-G. Now that is funny. Grissom is the main G! But he definetely is not main-g, if you catch me. :rolleyes:
What i'd give to be that dog...
Wouldn't we all. *sigh*

Jackpot is a Grissom Hottness Fest
God yeah. It was the most difficult pic I had to pick. (say that out loud :lol:)
Here 'tis
:D

ETA: Do I even need to say it again. Look where I am. Look! :) Best place to be. :lol:

I thought thats what you meant by mangy. Grissom, the main G LOL, what a gangsta, word up Gman! Lol, Gangsta Grissom. Oh I am so tempted to write a short CSI: Gangsta lol.

Yes yes, all hail Egg, shes at the top...again! *pokes*

Wink baby, wink ;)

Maaaan, I love it when he winks. Espesh in Big Middle, HOTNESS.

Fantastic photos.. you girls rock.. and good day to you all
jb.png

Here's a couple with him and Gina.. lucky girl :p

IN PARIS

WALKING IN L.A and he look's ticked off.. like the paparazzi caught him.. and she's going like "it's OK, honey" and that's her niece from Chicago, and notice his doggie :D AHHHH

Yes yes, all hail Egg, shes at the top...again! *pokes*
Yes, yes all hail Eggy! *curtsies* Ouch! *pokes back with enthusiasm*

Hand. In. Pocket. :eek: That's a new one. :devil:
His dog is sooo cute! I love boxers. Although I have a St Bernard, which is way cuter than all other dogs. :D What I love is the niece is like "Uh oh, Uncle Billy's pissed." :lol:

My friggin' computer is having a spaz and won't open the 'in paris' one. Is it hottness? You have to describe it to me. Got Gina too? *grumbles*

ETA: See I'm forgetful, I did it again. :lol: I was wondering where Jazzy got to. Hasn't been seen since Thursday and I'm having withdrawals. :confused:

desertwind said:
Fantastic photos.. you girls rock.. and good day to you all
jb.png

Here's a couple with him and Gina.. lucky girl :p

IN PARIS

WALKING IN L.A and he look's ticked off.. like the paparazzi caught him.. and she's going like "it's OK, honey" and that's her niece from Chicago, and notice his doggie :D AHHHH

Gina's one very lucky lady, not only does she have one of the handsomest guys around as her husband, but he knows how to treat her right. Gave her a 3 carat sapphire-cut diamond for her engagement ring! That's a man in love.
Darn it! :devil:
Honestly, they're very sweet together, I wish them all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back