William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ams you are gorgeous, I love the Grissom hat.

Guys, that wasn't me in the piccy! Twas my mate, but i'll tell her lol. How cool was that hat?! I don't know who the guy is LOL I just had to have a pic of that hat.

I was thinking, are we allowed to post pics of ourselves, I wouldn't mind cuz it would give us a chance to put a face to a name which is always nice. This is me (on the left!!)
Me again (right this time!) Jeez, I have a thing about sticking my tongue out on pics?! I'm a freak :p
*crosses fingers she doesn't get modslapped for this?!*

Egg Grab your pole girl, i'ma comin atcha!!

And now ladies, random Billy hotness. ***EDITED for inappropriate comment.***

Egg Grab your pole girl, i'ma comin atcha!!
That could sound so wrong if someone read that out of context! :lol: BTW you better watch it, I have the fastest pony in the West...Midlands? (Doesn't have quite the same ring to it does it? :lol:)

I'm hope dw won't mind me posting this again. If you aren't a GSR shipper just ignore the Sara part, just imagine if it was you...*fans self*

LOL, i'll stop myself before I start lol. Well missy, I have the fastest Lion (yes, lion) in the North...West. Yeah your right, doesn't have the same ring.

That pic is sexyness, if only it was meeeee! Beast.

Omg did I spy the SciFi logo on that cap?! Don't tell me it got shown over here and I missed it?! *sniffles*

Damn I ain't seen that pic before, of the kiss. I find it amusing that it's called 'The Beast' LOL, he is a beast.

Omg did I spy the SciFi logo on that cap?!
I missed it aswell! I'm going on SciFi right now, and I'm going to ask them when it's next on. Did that for TLADILA on Sky movies, and they put it on the next month. Although I'm not sure whether it was just a coincidence or my cleverly worded email. ;) :lol:

Hey fans, did you all enjoy last nights sp? Grrisom is so mellow, and so peaceful, I think he's the most calm and happy I've ever seen him..
jb.png
no new pics. yet, on this one but soon ;) so for now going waaay back from S/1 with him and Sara..an intense moment :eek:

CRATE & BURIAL

Hey hhunter nice to see you on here.. and how's your weather in Seattle, for Easter? here's a pic. of "BIG SHOTS" from last night for you all.. he looked so good, his face was so smooth
licklips.gif

GRIS AND GREGGIE Eric, was so great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back